Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

thinks I'm evil.

posted a probably disgusting video.

I'm an INNOCENT cat... who likes to...torture Cordelia.

Edited by Shirley

knows I didn't watch it.

ninja, but still applies?!

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU BUT ILY. ;o; @ above the ..above.

Edited by Shirley

Is Cordelia no more

Weak.

YOU ARE WEAK!

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU BUT ILY. ;o; @ above the ..above.

Ok maybe you still have some Cordelia in you...

Edited by James Bond

will not kill me

even if I married Severa to Morgan? (Though I do feel kinda cruel marrying Cordelia's kid to Chrom's son.)

Edited by Shirley

After the shitstorms that went down in the Tellius RTUs (particularly the ones about Ranulf and Tibarn in RD), can you blame me? Also, I don't think bias makes them any less boring, for one, and second, I don't think most people would look at a tier list if they wanted to know which characters are good - I'd sooner expect them to make a topic about it.

Woah woah woah what? Are you saying that people who want to find out the general usefulness of characters don't use the tier lists and rather prefer to use user ratings/new topics?

Is that why all the endgame rtu threads fell out of existence?

I don't know what the whole issue with the RD one is, enlighten me. If it was the same thing as PoR's (omggg why are my waifus mia and soren so low wahhhhh), then I hold no sympathy.

Likes kissing Tinny

Edited by Constable Reggie

did not post a fact!

I won't kill you for doing so.
I'll just whine and bitch at you, which arguably might be slightly worse

Is a GIRL ZOMGAWD.

but I did it already ;_;

Edited by Shirley

knows moms are crazy.

ninja'd but.....maybe it applies too?

Lies, I totally did.

Is a GIRL ZOMGAWD

I posted after you edited!

Then pull up a seat, because if there's one thing I learned from my mom, it's how to talk someone insane.

ZOMGAWD'd as well.

NO! My mom drives me insane too, but I never learned it. >_>; -posts a pic to my Severa?-

Woah woah woah what? Are you saying that people who want to find out the general usefulness of characters don't use the tier lists and rather prefer to use user ratings/new topics?

Is that why all the endgame rtu threads fell out of existence?

I don't know what the whole issue with the RD one is, enlighten me. If it was the same thing as PoR's (omggg why are my waifus mia and soren so low wahhhhh), then I hold no sympathy.

I'm basically saying that casual players in general aren't that likely to look at tier lists *or* user ratings.

I suppose you hit the nail on the head about the RTU endgame threads falling off the map. The stigma they had acquired from the fact that they tend to bring out the worst in people didn't help.

With regard to the RD RTU, it's the fact that during the day when Ranulf was being rated, someone came in and whined about Ranulf getting a lot of low scores. The bitching about Tibarn's centered around the same thing, and even continued after when it turned out he got lower than Naesala. Those two stood out the most to me.

Doesn't use Dark Hold.

Edited by Levant Fortner