• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably expects something about "Light Magic being practically unusable" or "Axes have the most atrocious accuracy in FE6", or something like that from the above poster.

Edited by Just call me Al

I actually think FE6 had better balence, since Swords had less Mgt.

Dislikes FE6.

What. What game are you comparing to to make this distinction??? You'd make sense... if your answer was "FE4", that is (incidentally, FE4's the other game that has absolutely awful weapon balance). Also, I'd expect FE6 to NOT have axes be damn near unusable if it was balanced.

Knows that weapon accuracy in FE6 pisses me off to a large extent, particularly with axes (which is why I consider them near useless).

Edited by Levant Caprice

Knows that weapon accuracy in FE6 pisses me off to a large extent, particularly with axes (which is why I consider them near useless).

Even a unit with high SKILL still tends to miss with axes. >_> At least they're useful in the later chapters where 80% of the enemies are wyvern.

Al.

Even a unit with high SKILL still tends to miss with axes. >_> At least they're useful in the later chapters where 80% of the enemies are wyvern.

Al.

Yeah, because swearing fealty to the weapon triangle totally makes a weapon type where most of its weapons have base accuracy in the 50s worth it. Wait, no it doesn't. Sorry, Charlie!

Dammit! *retreats*

Edited by Levant Caprice

Knows that weapon experience goes up at a snail's pace in FE6, which shoots that idea down for me.

There's always the option of having fast guys doing the killing. Which would result in about 84 battles while promoted in Deke's case. Granted, it's not fast, but eh...

Isn't either.

There's always the option of having fast guys doing the killing. Which would result in about 84 battles while promoted in Deke's case. Granted, it's not fast, but eh...

Isn't either.

And that's assuming that (1) Deke's doubling everything he attacks, and (2) we don't whiff, which, since we're dealing with axes, means we have to gamble on most every attack.

Might or might not see most axe mainers as trash in FE6.

I'm just stating a possibility. I'm not saying it's the most effective. :dry:

Does.

To be fair, though, it's not like there are any effective ways to S rank secondary weapons in FE6 ...

Doesn't have a cat themed tumblr in his sig.