• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you had claimed the character I made a comment on your profile about.

Likes the character whose appearance made me start liking a certain dragon girl from FE6. (Silver hair, long sword, bred to be a super soldier.)

Do you even Platinum bro

Is deciding something for FE13

I do. I was referring to the part where he never stated anything to them about destroying the world (which, to be fair, was because they'd likely question him if that got out).

Knows that whilst Teams Rocket, Magma, and Aqua did some pretty nasty things, Team Galactic was the first team to really be serious regarding taking drastic action (well, IMO, at least).

I do. I was referring to the part where he never stated anything to them about destroying the world (which, to be fair, was because they'd likely question him if that got out).

Knows that whilst Teams Rocket, Magma, and Aqua did some pretty nasty things, Team Galactic was the first team to really be serious regarding taking drastic action (well, IMO, at least).

Oh yeah. That was a thing.

Is correct.

Has a Y team.

Will know that I've seen Focus Sashes on some of the stupidest things. Like Dragonite and Giratina.

What is stupid about putting a Focus Sash on Dragonite, a pokemon that takes 4x damage from Ice moves?

What is stupid about putting a Focus Sash on Dragonite, a pokemon that takes 4x damage from Ice moves?

First off: Multiscale. Even with Ice moves, only a handful of Pokémon can OHKO Dragonite through Multiscale (which halves damage taken if it's at full HP; about the only one I can think of that's actually used in OU is Protean Greninja, and even then it needs Life Orb to do it). Second, because of that, that item slot could be put to better use with something like a Weakness Policy (sharply raises Attack and Sp. Attack stats of a Pokémon if it's hit for super effective damage).

Knows that Dragonite can has Extreme Speed.

Edited by Levant Caprice