• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

It might change your opinion on her slightly, otherwise play one of the hacks, Ishtar's one of the good guys in Tordo/Neir/etc...

Still in denial.

Edited by Courfeyrac/Grantaire

Dude, play FE4 'till the epilogue, then we'll talk again, alright?

You know that's not gonna change my mind, right?

I'm not gonna let it.

THIS is what I mean by you being immature...

And seriously, you expect Ishtar, who is in LOVE with the big bad, to suddenly decide she doesn't love him any more and betray him? Not only is that horribly unrealistic, it undermines a good amount of FE4's story.

In short, She doesn't join you because she CAN'T.

You still deny that you might like Ishtar one day, while we all know that it's perfectly POSSIBLE, even though it's not sure if it will happen, it's POSSIBLE.

Ah

I'm not gonna let it.

And seriously, you expect Ishtar, who is in LOVE with the big bad, to suddenly decide she doesn't love him any more and betray him? Not only is that horribly unrealistic, it undermines a good amount of FE4's story.

Yes, yes I do, because Ena did it. (or at least CAN do it)

As you will know if you played FE9, she's fighting for Daein as they have Rajaion (her lover) under their control, but she can still join if you fail the Burger King fight and let Nasir die, so why can't Ishtar betray her lover too?

Made me say something.

You still deny that you might like Ishtar one day, while we all know that it's perfectly POSSIBLE, even though it's not sure if it will happen, it's POSSIBLE.

Ah

I'm not gonna let it.

Yes, yes I do, because Ena did it. (or at least CAN do it)

As you will know if you played FE9, she's fighting for Daein as they have Rajaion (her lover) under their control, but she can still join if you fail the Burger King fight and let Nasir die, so why can't Ishtar betray her lover too?

Made me say something.

Except Ena herself WASN'T in love with Ashnard. By that point, Ena knew if she lost, she would be killed if she went back to Daein, anyways, and she'd already lost her faith in Daein, just like Haar and Jill did. Ishtar was blindly in love with Julius himself, to the point that she'd keep fighting for him even if Julius stabbed her in the back. They're very different situations. And even then, Jill can actually defect back to Daein in the battle against her father, because she loved him so much.

It'd be like Ayra suddenly turning around and killing Shanam.

Made Ishtar sound like a stupid Yandere, so I wouldn't like her anyway. -_-

You have blind love and Love makes you Crazy mixed up. If she was a Yandere, she'd just flat-out kill anyone who disagreed with Julius because they'd be a threat to him.

I might add to that that she actually SAVED lots of children who were gonna be sacrificed to Lopto

Oh, and known as Emerald Jealousy

Edited by Courfeyrac/Grantaire