• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

How am I being competitive? I just want my Pokemon to have good stats, and I chose Pokemon I like. :/

Assuming things.

right there is your answer. I would rather be playing the game without worrying about those things until aftergame. IV's and EV's mean nothing to me, and they won't.

thinks I am

how in the literal fuck

Edited by Reimu Hakurei

right there is your answer. I would rather be playing the game without worrying about those things until aftergame. IV's and EV's mean nothing to me, and they won't.

thinks I am

how in the literal fuck

There's nothing wrong with wanting good stats, though? After all, I want to be prepared in case the game is a challenge.

Got ninja'd.

There's nothing wrong with wanting good stats, though? After all, I want to be prepared in case the game is a challenge.

Got ninja'd.

true, but if you fail once, you get back up again and try again, stronger. I try and play games with a fresh experience, rather than *COPY PASTE* everything i did in that last incarnate of the game

isn't frustrated

Will know that personally, I'm hesitant to build my team while the release date isn't even close, because who knows if the wild Pokémon available got an overhaul or not...

true, but if you fail once, you get back up again and try again, stronger. I try and play games with a fresh experience, rather than *COPY PASTE* everything i did in that last incarnate of the game

Well geez.

Breezy.