Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

ninja-girl/boy

@the taninator

Should really check out either SA extra stage theme or IN stage 5 theme or MS extra stage theme or MS stage 5 boss theme or EoSD extra boss theme or... he/she should just play the game, to get the full experience of the amazingness of the touhou themes because in the moment you arrive at a boss or stage and hear the music you unconsciously get in the mood the ZUN want you to get to actually koishi makes you love touhou the moment you hear the music because she controls the subconscious and stuff

Edited by Flareragnarok

knows person above has not played MoF yet bc person above`s Pc is way too Ass to run it leaving person above unable to judge about MoFs music but able to respect his/her opinion about MoFs music since person above him/her knows that TH music is Godly in general

(is Faith is for transient peopz (sanaes theme) and suwakos theme from MoF? idk the plot and the music but if they are, i am definetly able to agree with you, these are like my 3rd favorite themes)

Edited by Flareragnarok

Dragon

knows person above has not played MoF yet bc person above`s Pc is way too Ass to run it leaving person above unable to judge about MoFs music but able to respect his/her opinion about MoFs music since person above him/her knows that TH music is Godly in general

(is Faith is for transient peopz (sanaes theme) and suwakos theme from MoF? idk the plot and the music but if they are, i am definetly able to agree with you, these are like my 3rd favorite themes)

Yes, both are MoF.

Faith is for the Transient People is the Stage 5 Boss theme and Native Faith is the Extra Stage boss theme.

Also of note is the Stage 6 Boss theme (The Venerable Ancient Battlefield ~ Suwa Foughten Field (aka Kanako's theme)), the Stage 3 theme (The Gensokyo the Gods Loved (mainly because Memories of Phantasm made it recognizable as a theme for Touhou Project in general)), and the Extra theme (Tomorrow will be Feast, Yesterday was not).

Did not wind up extremely unlucky with Jill's first two level ups in PoR (one was the most useless stat for physical units, AKA Magic only, the other was just Resistance).

hopps

Yes, both are MoF.

Faith is for the Transient People is the Stage 5 Boss theme and Native Faith is the Extra Stage boss theme.
Also of note is the Stage 6 Boss theme (The Venerable Ancient Battlefield ~ Suwa Foughten Field (aka Kanako's theme)), the Stage 3 theme (The Gensokyo the Gods Loved (mainly because Memories of Phantasm made it recognizable as a theme for Touhou Project in general)), and the Extra theme (Tomorrow will be Feast, Yesterday was not).

yeah exactly, i forgot suwakos theme`s name (Native Faith was it)

"The Venerable Ancient Battlefield" and "tomorrow will be Feast, Yesterday was not" were those who i also know(me is a BAKA for forgetting those :P)

i never looked up those because i heard them (or rather their arrangemets) in Touhou puppet play and they sound absolutely AMAZUN (amazing+ZUN=AMAZUN, bad pun i know)

it is quite a shame that i cannot play MoF because i cannot understand the feelings the themes want to give me

Edited by Flareragnarok