• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Knows that I consider the brothers' triangle attack one of the most impractical in the series (I mean, being forced to drag two units along who aren't that good, one of who has to gimp his offense with a crossbow??? No thank you).

Knows that his rerecruitment isn't obvious at all for people, who played this game the first time.

And it isn't even hinted at well, either (the only real hint you get [that isn't from RD, anyways] is a conversation from a chapter that's long before you see Shinon again, and thus it's likely you've forgotten about it by then).

Hasn't played Cave Story.

Knows that lots of recruitments in FE9 aren't obvious at all (Zihark, Devdan).

One segment of the unit list tells you who can talk to whom. And any of the units that can talk to those two can get them to join.

The least obvious is clearly Jill.

I remember hanging out for a while in the chapter where she shows up an sits trying to figure out how to recruit her.

Might like kitties

Ehhh, I generally ignored her since by the time she arrives, I'm well out of that area. Also, I'd say that it's not as bad as Shinon, who requires one specific character to talk to him (out of like 7, and the game gives you only one hint, which happens to be in a throwaway conversation in a chapter that was long before the chapter where he reappears), then defeat him afterwards with another specific character. I mean, really? I have to jump through that many hoops for a recruitment??! Ugh.

Isn't listening to "Lightning Battle" from Kid Icarus Uprising.

Ehhh, I generally ignored her since by the time she arrives, I'm well out of that area. Also, I'd say that it's not as bad as Shinon, who requires one specific character to talk to him (out of like 7, and the game gives you only one hint, which happens to be in a throwaway conversation in a chapter that was long before the chapter where he reappears), then defeat him afterwards with another specific character. I mean, really? I have to jump through that many hoops for a recruitment??! Ugh.

Imo recruiting karla in fe7 is way more annoying, since bartre was a unit that is (in my eyes) not worth using and so being not a lvl 5 warrior @ chapter 29x, also you might not get this sidequest and both units have to survive in the battle against each other which is luck based, i had no idea karla existed anyway (until i lurked in SF 4 information)

likes chocolate

Imo recruiting karla in fe7 is way more annoying, since bartre was a unit that is (in my eyes) not worth using and so being not a lvl 5 warrior @ chapter 29x, also you might not get this sidequest and both units have to survive in the battle against each other which is luck based, i had no idea karla existed anyway (until i lurked in SF 4 information)

likes chocolate

Yeah, Karla's another stupid one. While it makes sense if you've played FE6, I reckon that most people here wouldn't have known the connection between the two since that one never got out of Japan.

Might know who Astrid was arranged to be married to.

Complains about a recruitment situation that merely requires a rescue for one of the required units in addition to the other required unit delivering the KO.

Because it's not hinted at very well (unless you've played RD). And because jumping through that many hoops to recruit someone in the first place is absurd to begin with. Oh, and Shinon hangs around a siege tome toting mage.

Edited by Levant Caprice

Knows that I consider the brothers' triangle attack one of the most impractical in the series (I mean, being forced to drag two units along who aren't that good, one of who has to gimp his offense with a crossbow??? No thank you).

BOYD IS GREAT YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH :O

Knows that lots of recruitments in FE9 aren't obvious at all (Zihark, Devdan).

The Unit list is your friend. Levant explained it better.

The least obvious is clearly Jill.

Ehh. I'd say she's about 2nd. Stefan is probably the least obvious.

Is not mildly annoyed with the HHH thread

Don't worry, most people are. What happened this time, though?

Has 3 spoiler tags in his sig.

BOYD IS GREAT YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH :O

The Unit list is your friend. Levant explained it better.

Ehh. I'd say she's about 2nd. Stefan is probably the least obvious.

Oh, I agree Boyd is great... In Path of Radiance, that is. :Kappa:

Doesn't like axes.