• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Considers my current avatar humorous.

It was supposed to be more unsettling than anything else. I guess you gotta play the game to understand lol
oh well that's what I get for not posting when I'm done typing

Edited by Draco

Everything IS funny about your avatar. Explaining the "unsettling" part is, by far, the bigger question...!

It's from an unsettling indie RPG called OFF, by Mortis Ghost. The citizens in the game are known as "Elsens", and when they become distressed or angry or the like, they begin to freak out and turn into weird monsters called Burnts.

[spoiler=Stuff like this.]

vWJc7cB.png

I meant to post more but SF doesn't like that

Anyways. At one point pretty late in the game, you ride a monorail to get to another destination. It stops suddenly because apparently there's something in the road. You walk up to the thing that was blocking the road, which is an Elsen, and engage it in a battle. It turns out it's a Burnt. It's literally the only enemy in the game which will not fight back, and it's only "move" is just it yelling for "HELP", hence my member title. You're literally murdering a defenseless man who won't fight back.

It's easily one of the things that bug me most about the game and I love it.

I doubt you're gonna read that so ANYWAYS

Gurren Lagann avi.

Edited by Draco

It's from an unsettling indie RPG called OFF, by Mortis Ghost. The citizens in the game are known as "Elsens", and when they become distressed or angry or the like, they begin to freak out and turn into weird monsters called Burnts.

[spoiler=Stuff like this.]

vWJc7cB.png

I meant to post more but SF doesn't like that

Anyways. At one point pretty late in the game, you ride a monorail to get to another destination. It stops suddenly because apparently there's something in the road. You walk up to the thing that was blocking the road, which is an Elsen, and engage it in a battle. It turns out it's a Burnt. It's literally the only enemy in the game which will not fight back, and it's only "move" is just it yelling for "HELP", hence my member title. You're literally murdering a defenseless man who won't fight back.

It's easily one of the things that bug me most about the game and I love it.

I doubt you're gonna read that so ANYWAYS

Gurren Lagann avi.

See, that's the thing. It's a bit creepy...in context. Otherwise, it looks adorable and kind of funny. Seems interesting.