• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Will know that FE10 bowusers (at least Shinon and Rolf) are improved therefore.

I agree, but that doesn't really offset the impact that bow-lock has... especially when you don't have much in the way of effective targets to capitalize on.

Likes FE5 for a reason I don't (mechanics).

Knows that I consider healing staves missing a prime example of BULLSHIT (and more than enough to ruin FE5 for me, even if I was a fan of capturing).

I agree, but that doesn't really offset the impact that bow-lock has... especially when you don't have much in the way of effective targets to capitalize on.

Likes FE5 for a reason I don't (mechanics).

Shinon has massive bases and growths (all but one of which is better than Rolf's) and as soon as EITHER promotes they gain permanent 3 range. AND for the endgame, they get a high power bow with 1-2 range. Talk about a sweet deal for archers compared to games like FE11, where poor Gordin always seems to lag behind.

Not a cat

Shinon has massive bases and growths (all but one of which is better than Rolf's) and as soon as EITHER promotes they gain permanent 3 range. AND for the endgame, they get a high power bow with 1-2 range. Talk about a sweet deal for archers compared to games like FE11, where poor Gordin always seems to lag behind.

Not a cat

To be fair, evade was noifed to hell and back in the DS games, making chip damage more important on higher difficulties. Either way, no matter how good you are as a unit, bow-lock still hurts. And the 1-2 range bow, as you yourself mentioned, is only for endgame - have fun with weak-ass crossbows if you want 1-2 range until then.

Isn't playing what I'm playing atm.

Edited by Levant Caprice

Not a cat

FE10 Double Bow is arguably one of the best weapons in the series IMO. I think FE6 SoS and FE9-10 Ragnell are probably 1st or 2nd too.

Lives in the reader's house.