• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Knows I strongly disagree because stealth and Fire Emblem just. don't. mix.

And besides, by side objective, I meant something like keeping NPCs alive to get a reward at the end of the chapter.

Edited by Levant Caprice

Has given a personal opinion.

(IMO, I would relish a stealth mission, as it sounds fun! :) Mister IceTeaPeach, you have given me a really good plot for a FE hack now...)

Will know that whilst some of the hacks out there might interest me, it's more my loss of interest in FE that dissuades me from trying them out. Well, and it'd take another Shadow Dragon-caliber FE to make me lose interest completely.

Edited by Levant Caprice

Lost interest in FE.

I'm not intested in the current FE games either.

My hype in FE14 is so huge as the weight of the weapons in FE12 and 13.

Godthanks there are a few classics I still (have to) play.

It's more that I've started gravitating to other series, actually - almost none of the older (by which I specifically mean pre-GBA) FE games (which are about the only place I can go from here) have anything for me.

Knows that while I like, or at least can tolerate, most games I play, Shadow Dragon was one of the few I COULDN'T.

Edited by Levant Caprice

FE12 was actually a decent remake with some nice new ideas (though some dropped mechanics), but it wasn't released outside of Japan.

Which was another thing that shook my faith in FE.

Knows that I think that most of the pre-GBA FEs are either too dated or tainted with bad mechanics for me to bother.

Made me wonder how anyone could assosciate red lines that resemble circuitry to someone with a predominantly black and blue color scheme.

No idea. To be fair, though, I haven't seen THAT much MLP; I've heard the name "Nightmare Moon", but haven't seen her.

Doesn't like FE8.

Could have always run searches on sites like Google, DeviantArt, and Derpibooru, to know what Nightmare Moon looked like. Should he have missed the first episode of MLP: FiM at any point, that is.

Edited by Just call me AL

Knows Protean is broken, period.

Ehhh, I'd say it's more the users that make an ability broken than the ability itself, for the most part.

Has watched some of the MLP movies.