• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't, as far as I've seen.

Perhaps, but even so, I still ain't sold on Vantage being much good in Fates after most of what worked well with it in past games got noifed.

There's quite a few units that make Vantage work in Fates, though. Royoma, Odin, Ophelia, maybe Takumi and Harold. And even Crimson can take full advantage of Vantage, provided she's paired up with Corrin through an A+ or S support, and Corrin has access to Myrmidon.

I personally dislike Vengeance because FE ain't the type of series that I consider to be able to pull the concept off well. I mean, this IS a series where defeated units are gone forever, after all...

Nosferatu. That is all.

Oh, and dual guards can and will screw over Vengeance.

The same dual guards that enemies don't even have access to in Awakening? Edited by Just call me AL

Doesn't, as far as I've seen.There's quite a few units that make Vantage work in Fates, though. Royoma, Odin, Ophelia, maybe Takumi and Harold. And even Crimson can take full advantage of Vantage, provided she's paired up with Corrin through an A+ or S support, and Corrin has access to Myrmidon. Nosferatu. That is all. The same dual guards that enemies don't even have access to in Awakening?

Really now? Because out of all those, I see only one that might be able to make it work. Pffft.

Putting aside the fact that other than Robin and Morgan, only certain combinations of parents can yield children that have both, the whole thing comes off as an afterthought and not much else if you're using Nosferatu.

Yep, because I wind up not taking damage, which, last I checked, is needed for Vengeance to be anything other than a dud with irritating sound effects.

Lilina badge.

Edited by Levant Colthearts