• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

So many badges...

May have been confused by my previous post.

I meant Soledai's sig. It looks like I got ninja'd... by someone with a ninja avatar. My eyes are bluish green.

I'm not confused about my previous post; I meant what I said. Bluish green? I think that must look pretty amazing.

When I was in high school, I had this friend. Her eyes were this wonderful patterned mix of what seemed to be green, brown, and some tints of blue. They were amazing. Haven't seen it since, may be I haven't looked closely enough, but I don't remember so.

Has a first name that I like.

I'm not confused about my previous post; I meant what I said. Bluish green? I think that must look pretty amazing.

When I was in high school, I had this friend. Her eyes were this wonderful patterned mix of what seemed to be green, brown, and some tints of blue. They were amazing. Haven't seen it since, may be I haven't looked closely enough, but I don't remember so.

Here's my eye. I tried to get decent lighting on it, since pictures always seem to distort my eye color. They seem to switch between blue and green.

3e65c61a-d29c-4cfa-b3b3-34ab6dda375e_zps

Is the type to play with magic users, or to prefer I should say.

I got ninjad.

Took an eye selfie for us.

Has a first name that I like.

Here's my eye. I tried to get decent lighting on it, since pictures always seem to distort my eye color. They seem to switch between blue and green.

3e65c61a-d29c-4cfa-b3b3-34ab6dda375e_zps

Thank you for sharing!

Although not the sharpest image, I think I do see what you mean by the green-blue color mixtures. Pretty cool, thanks again c:

Tired eyes?

very much so

Edited by ___

Made me feel good about my eyes, one of the few things I like about my appearance

Took an eye selfie for us.

Thank you for sharing!

Although not the sharpest image, I think I do see what you mean by the green-blue color mixtures. Pretty cool, thanks again c:

Yeah, my phone's a bit old, so it's not the best image. But I love my green eyes.

Here's sort of what I mean, different angle/lighting makes it look a bit more blue.

01101a06-3365-40d7-a643-c233e16be1ac_zps

Edited by Rezzy