Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

His isn't.

On 2017年3月17日 at 11:29 AM, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Oh wow. Where was this? Anyways, I don't see it when Orochi needs to get an A+ with Rinkah, who has her fair share of problems, THEN go through being completely ineffectual in battle until C rank. And even then, I doubt the results would be worth the Friendship Seal and the time spent grinding the support. That said, I also saw hype for Bolt Axe Elise, but ya ask me, that ain't much better, and honestly isn't worth blowing a precious Heart Seal to get.

It was on YouTube, which admittedly doesn't have a lot of people that know what they're talking about. He also claimed that Orochi's Spd "wasn't an issue", despite pretty much every single other person who's played FE14 Birthright and Revelations knowing otherwise. Min-maxing or not.

1 hour ago, Just call me AL said:

It was on YouTube, which admittedly doesn't have a lot of people that know what they're talking about. He also claimed that Orochi's Spd "wasn't an issue", despite pretty much every single other person who's played FE14 Birthright and Revelations knowing otherwise. Min-maxing or not.

Why am I not surprised...?? BTW, the Bolt Axe Elise stuff, I saw here on SF.

Doesn't have to traverse a haunted corn maze.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia