• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't that normal if you love someone?

Still seems surprised

It is? :blink:

Has a point, I guess.

It is. Why do you think people consider it weird that you don't want to see Sanaki naked? It is a part of physical attarction

Might understand my point

...well, understands my point

Edited by Enjolras

It is. Why do you think people consider it weird that you don't want to see Sanaki naked? It is a part of physical attarction

Again, sorry. They do!?

Made me wonder over such.

They do. I repeat that if you are physically attracted to someone, it is the most normal thing in the world if you want to see that person naked.

Wonders.

They do. I repeat that if you are physically attracted to someone, it is the most normal thing in the world if you want to see that person naked.

It's just that the chances of wanting to do someone I love are quite low/er. -_-

Has skill.

It's just that the chances of wanting to do someone I love are quite low/er. -_-

Has skill.

Then you are an exception, I know someone just like you in real life.

Said I have skill...?

Again, sorry. They do!?

Made me wonder over such.

Wonders.

Seeing Sigrun naked would be extremely awkward to me, yet she's physically attractive. :/

Has skill.

Then you are an exception, I know someone just like you in real life.

Said I have skill...?

Really?

OJ's.

Seeing Sigrun naked would be extremely awkward to me, yet she's physically attractive. :/

Lolwut? Sigrun is hawt.

Likes cats.

Is correct, as this guy loves a certain girl a lot and doesn't want to have sex with her or anything near it.

LET OTHERS RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISE!!!!

Edited by Enjolras

Is correct, as this guy loves a certain girl a lot and doesn't want to have sex with her or anything near it.

I see...but you must get us, for me, it is the fact that my love her simply outrages over lust...ALL. THE. WAY.

Isn't Fireman anymore.

Pointed that out

TO TAKE OUR PLACE.

UNTIIL,

THE EARTH IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Edited by Enjolras