• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

^ describes Soul's face as looking like :3

What? I didn't even get a thing you said there, but I'll answer at least...no, how can I be a pedophile when I only love Sanaki? Eh?

You like a thirteen-year-old, you're a pedophile. But that's okay, since as I said you're still within the age range where it's more or less legal to do whatever you want with her anyway.

Or I fguess I could consider most here pedophiles...seeing as MANY actually have hots and lust to a girl named "Clarine" who looks to be 11. <_<

I'll admit I was a bit taken aback when I saw her portrait for the first time, like Lilina's it's very different from the traditional Fire Emblem style, much more anime-like. I think Clarine is supposed to be older, since her close brother is an army commander, but it's hard to tell with anime-style portraits and so many teenagers occupying important offices.

You like a thirteen-year-old, you're a pedophile. But that's okay, since as I said you're still within the age range where it's more or less legal to do whatever you want with her anyway.

:facepalm:

Have you ever seen guys older than me age girls YOUNGER than me? Are they called pedophiles? No. Sure, because one year of difference make me a pedophile. <_< . A pedophile is an adult who is sexually attracted to children, not a teen after a teen who is just 1 year younger. This is how you make me go for that PHAIL of a thing that can't even be called "Logic" OR "Common Sense":

prime_facepalm1.jpg

Should know I won't post a fact due to wasting myself on a reply that can't even be called a "Logic".

Edited by soul1112

^^ shouldn't get so hot and bothered, that's CrashGordon94's job. It's okay to be a pedophile at age 14, practically everyone is. There's nothing in the word pedophilia about adults, it's all about loving kids. You could even say that most public school teachers are pedophiles, though in most cases they're not pederasts.

^ remembered an earlier username I had.

I don't mind him, but I was referring to one of Soul's post which you commented on recently.

I had a feeling, but saying "apparently doesn't like Crash" is much funnier than saying "apparently doesn't like Fir." Obviously you didn't mean Sue, since she's one of the best characters in the game.

I like Fir, she can end up comparable to Rutger when properly leveled and I like Est-archetype characters, they give the game a bit of challenge for people like me who can't resist arena abuse.

Edited by Hero

^^ shouldn't get so hot and bothered, that's CrashGordon94's job. It's okay to be a pedophile at age 14, practically everyone is. There's nothing in the word pedophilia about adults, it's all about loving kids. You could even say that most public school teachers are pedophiles, though in most cases they're not pederasts.

You're still not getting me here. :facepalm:

To be considered a "pedophile", you must be at least 16, and the victim has to be at least 5 years younger. Sanaki is my age, and she is not a kid to me. Have you ever loved a girl your age? Did you consider yourself a pedophile? If so, you're a lost cause...even Crash can get help himself with liking boobies, but you...

A lost cause, it seems.

Edited by soul1112

I had a feeling, but saying "apparently doesn't like Crash" is much funnier than saying "apparently doesn't like Fir." Obviously you didn't mean Sue, since she's one of the best characters in the game.
Actually, yes I did. And gameplay-wise, raising her gets you the Sacae route, which a lot of people like to avoid on HM. And right now, the only good thing I see about her is the fact she can recruit Shin, as she doesn't have many support options, two of which would be better off supporting other people. (But that's not the main reason why I dislike her.)

Apparently doesn't come on very often.

Has two sisterz in his avi who have the same eye color (that's really the only similarity I can see =/ )

Apparently doesn't come on very often.

I come on. I just end up getting distracted in other places. I guess maybe it's cause all the pplz I know that used to be here moved somewhere else. I don't seem to find much to talk about on here no more =/

But I come on here every time I come on the internet (my dad restricts me to every other day ;_; ), because this place was my firstest place on teh internet where I felt at home, so I don't think I can ever leave it.

Edited by Freohr Datia

Has two sisterz in his avi who have the same eye color (that's really the only similarity I can see =/ )

I see something similiar to them, no, it was never the eyes...Micaiah has some big a beautiful golden eyes while Sanaki's are more of a beatiful amber-like :wub:

@Freohr: Should come here more often seeing as there are still fun people to talk to. :awesome:

@BK: Ninja.

Edited by soul1112