Post a fact about the person above!

Fia

It's expressing your love by becoming "one" with that person, that's "making love".

I hear that sh*t everytime on TV, it's actually disgusting too. It's just an excuse to satisfy lust. And sex is rather something that should be used for reproduction only, that's why there's so many chicks who get unwanted preganancy theese days, because that thing they call "Making Love" is just something that their mate uses as an excuse to get in them.

Dude, you can't judge that, as you don't KNOW what it is.

It's not some excuse, it's not disgusting, it's true.

I guess you have never loved anyone except for those FE chicks, did you?

Poster.

• Replies 415.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait... What did I bring up?

Young and foolish like most people his age.

That. Whenever something tends to bother you or know it's true all you guys think of is "I wasn't that dumb when I was 14/your age".

It's expressing your love by becoming "one" with that person, that's "making love".

I hear that sh*t everytime on TV, it's actually disgusting too. It's just an excuse to satisfy lust. And sex is rather something that should be used for reproduction only, that's why there's so many chicks who get unwanted preganancy theese days, because that thing they call "Making Love" is just something that their mate uses as an excuse to get in them.

Dude, you can't judge that, as you don't KNOW what it is.

It's not some excuse, it's not disgusting, it's true.

I guess you have never loved anyone except for those FE chicks, did you?

Yes, I can, because who of my age doesn't know what sex is?

Right.

Maybe should just answer my last response and like me, should stop arguing now.

Edited by soul1112

Yes, I can, because who of my age doesn't know what sex is?

Right.

Maybe should just answer my last response and like me, should stop arguing now.

You don't know what it is until you had it, believe me. And I'm going way too private here.

It's easy to see.

Should also stop arguing

You don't know what it is until you had it, believe me. And I'm going way too private here.

It's easy to see.

Yeah, you don't really have to tell me since it's your stuff, you know. -_-

Oh, that? Well...I never loved a girl, I just "Liked", I was sexually attracted them, that's all. I used to be so empty when I was younger. Only when I saw Sanaki was that I changed my ways of being completly, I no longer lust over anyone anymore, I stopped being a pervert a long time ago too. So loving Sanaki is a very good thing too, it keeps me from being that horrible shadow of a person. :|

Likes cats.

It's easy to see.

Yeah, you don't really have to tell me since it's your stuff, you know. -_-

Oh, that? Well...I never loved a girl, I just "Liked", I was sexually attracted them, that's all. I used to be so empty when I was younger. Only when I saw Sanaki was that I changed my ways of being completly, I no longer lust over anyone anymore, I stopped being a pervert a long time ago too. So loving Sanaki is a very good thing too, it keeps me from being that horrible shadow of a person. :|

Likes cats.

...I did. I know what I'm talking about.

Likes the mtoo