• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Will never truly love Sanaki, because it's clear he likes men.

You know, your irony for reffering to me as a troll and I should be modded pisses me off. If you don't want to be at fult here, shut the hell up, K, pumpkin? ;)

Human.

Got pwned by Soul! >:)

Your idea of "pwned" is pretty strange. He tried to insult me and ended up making absolutely no sense. The only thing about his posts that offend me are how brutally they rape my language.

Is in denial.

Fix'd.

It's not my fault you don't want to get it. You're sense of recognition is that of a toddler, but once again, it is useless because you will try proving my point wrong by saying I don't make any sense.

Posted.

Is in denial.

Fix'd.

It's not my fault you don't want to get it. You're sense of recognition is that of a toddler, but once again, it is useless because you will try proving my point wrong by saying I don't make any sense.

Posted.

OMG. I can't believe how much you try to convince people that you're smart and then post this garbage. Go back to school, I think you've spent too much time on this forum. Just go back to using small words and start from there. Putting words too big for you to understand in random spots every sentence does not make you smart. "You're sense of recognition" LOL.

Illiterate.

Edited by Moribalken

Knows that I am.

I'm not trying to be smart, I'm not trying to convince anyone, you know this is true.

Immature.

I know that you're not and that you try to convince people otherwise, yes. I don't even need to dig up the topic where you tried to convince me you were as smart as any adult.

Edited by Moribalken

Well, whatever, I do not wish to take this any longer, as if she was anymore mature her age...she would have solved this nicely other than start insulting irrationally. My Ignore List has a use.

Posted.

Well, whatever, I do not wish to take this any longer, as if she was anymore mature her age...she would have solved this nicely other than start insulting irrationally. My Ignore List has a use.

Posted.

Solving things "nicely" is not mature. If you were as mature as you like to believe you are, you'd realize that. Ignoring people is also not mature; you can't ignore the truth :).