• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, except Leo is in the same departmnt, no wait, he's not even there, he's locked to two-range as well as not growing decent enough Atk, his AS will pretty much suck, unlike Edward's, if you have to put the same excuse to make Leonardo better, than it's te same with Edward, he actuall grows way better.

Human.

Leo doesn't have to eat counters as much, in a party that has 0-leadership bonuses.

Just saying.

Ninja'd me.

Edited by Black Soldier

You're bluffing again. 1-5? Maybe... If you favored him, that is. Also, I personally see it as "realizing that he ain't worth the trouble".

Poster.

Well who else would you use? Micaiah? Only 'cause you have to. Leonardo? lol. Laura? lol Aran? Can't kill nothin' and slow as molasses. Illyana? lol. Sothe? You really shouldn't (especially since by the end he becomes lol). Nolan and Edward are the only units that can kill things until Zihark and Jill come along. It's not as much "favoring" as "he's doesn't suck as much as the rest so I have to use him".

Posted.

Leo doesn't have to eat counters as much, in a party that has 0-leadership bonuses.

Just saying.

He will unless you meatshield, and it's much better to take your time to baby a unit that will actually have reliable offense than one that's stuck on to two-range and later get beaten by two others of his class.

Same.

is arguing Edward>Leo

You should make a debate

i expected black soldier not him to ninja me

Edited by Mordecai

Well who else would you use? Micaiah? Only 'cause you have to. Leonardo? lol. Laura? lol Aran? Can't kill nothin' and slow as molasses. Illyana? lol. Sothe? You really shouldn't (especially since by the end he becomes lol). Nolan and Edward are the only units that can kill things until Zihark and Jill come along. It's not as much "favoring" as "he's doesn't suck as much as the rest so I have to use him".

You haven't played Hard Mode, have you? Edward is already difficult to train in 1-1, because he's so busy blocking axes with his face >_>.

He's the worst swordmaster in the game.

Is 18.

YES, it still applies!

Edited by Black Soldier

Posted.

I'd gladly use all of those you listed over Edward. Also, Aran > Edward.

Poster.

Edited by Richter Lanford

You haven't played Hard Mode, have you? Edward is already difficult to train in 1-1, because he's so busy blocking axes with his face >_>.

He's the worst swordmaster in the game.

I already acknowledged that he leaves a lot to be desired in Hard Mode.

And Lucia says hi.

Posted.

I'd gladly use all of those you listed over Edward. Also, Aran > Edward.

Poster.

He will unless you meatshield, and it's much better to take your time to baby a unit that will actually have reliable offense than one that's stuck on to two-range and later get beaten by two others of his class.

Also, saying Leo is better is as much favoritism really. Noticed you said "I'd"?

Human.