• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe. I've heard things to suggest that would be the case.

Also loves Micaiah.

You defeneatly would, she is favorite FE character, but other than that, she is a very good character and is top tier, she deserves to be there. =0

Although Emerald's lucky Serra (A FE7 Cleric) is higher than her. :lol:

Posted an image about the possible Ozel.

You defeneatly would, she is favorite FE character, but other than that, she is a very good character and is top tier, she deserves to be there. =0

Although Emerald's lucky Serra (A FE7 Cleric) is higher than her. :lol:

Like I told you in PM, I don't like (or dislike) characters based on their tier list ratings. But still, I think you're right about her.

Has an affinity for Neph.

You're kidding, right? I beat Lenneth just now!! I'm thrilled. :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

Knows I now have to fight the Ethereal Queen. (As I am at the moment.)

:awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::newyears:

How'd you do it? The only characters I'd feel even the slightest bit comfortable soloing Lenneth with are Maria and Fayt...

Does not have to fight Vengeful Shelby next as far as Sphere is concerned. (Though I should put that on hold and at least get to level 100... I'm facing parries out of the ass.)

Edited by Richter Lanford

Like I told you in PM, I don't like (or dislike) characters based on their tier list ratings. But still, I think you're right about her.

She is a nice character you know. =/

Don't listen to what Crash has to say about her.

Likes Priscilla, too.

:awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::newyears:

How'd you do it? The only characters I'd feel even the slightest bit comfortable soloing Lenneth with are Maria and Fayt...

Weak FG --> Strong FG (175%). AAA = Standard. AAA the weak attacks, avoid the strong ones. While stunned, fire two quick FG's at her, then recover fury. Repeat 50 times until NV starts. Then you do the same thing, but you need to fight in one of the corners. When she winds up NV, either run like h*** to the opposite corner or (if you can't), use a stunbomb on her.

Nel was level 255, 99,999 HP, 20,500 MP, Convert Damage --> Preserve MP. As a result, she could withstand Lenneth's major and minor attacks, but not NV. The problem I had was getting confused by the major, therefore being unable to get out of the way of NV. I died twice as a result.

Also, Nel had 5 BoP on her weapon, so she had about 2600 DEF (reduced to ~1900 for Berserk) which really helped as well.

EQ doesn't have NEAR the damage potential as Lenneth, and she's MUCH less aggressive. I've already got her at Celestial Star HP/MP. :awesome:

Probably won't appreciate the text wall.