Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

I blame IS.

Not Soma Cruz.

Good. Because I can blame IS for the desert chapter from hell (AKA, FE6 Chapter 14) and Vika giving Tellius girls a VERY bad name.

Not a metal king slime.

Good. Because I can blame IS for the desert chapter from hell (AKA, FE6 Chapter 14) and Vika giving Tellius girls a VERY bad name.

What. That map was nice you desert hater. And she gives them a bad name because you're tsundere for her.

Did not just update his 'about me' page.

What. That map was nice you desert hater. And she gives them a bad name because you're tsundere for her.

Did not just update his 'about me' page.

"What" is right. Because I can tolerate desert maps beside the desert chapter from hell. And that map stunk more than ANYTHING I've ever endured in a video game.

Is not Captain Olimar.

It's a normal desert map. What? Someone die on you because you're impatient and uncareful?

Not everyone likes a desert map in which enemies can ambush you and you need thieves and/or torches to see w/e the heck you're going.

And desert maps in general FE are hard though because everyone who isn't a mage or a flyer (exceptions depend on the FE in question) has trouble crossing it (with cavaliers and troubadours, of all classes, having the greatest amount of trouble). Fog of War in FE6's desert map just makes things harder.

For some odd reason, likes FE maps that are (if I remember reading some posts correctly) compared to TLOZ: OoT's Water Temple.

It's a normal desert map. What? Someone die on you because you're impatient and uncareful?

Doesn't like added cautions.

What. The. Hell. FE6 Chapter 14 is ANYTHING BUT a normal desert map. Fog of War SO DOES NOT belong on a "normal" desert map. At all. And it's not "added cautions" - it's an extra gimmick on top of a no-doubt gimmicky map.

Is not easily enraged.

Not everyone likes a desert map in which enemies can ambush you and you need thieves and/or torches to see w/e the heck you're going.

Weak.

FE6 Ch14 isn't as bad as many make it. But this is coming from someone who didn't have much problem with a chapter that is considered to be more annoying than FE6 Ch14 -- that being FE5 Ch24x.

^ Is probably going to disagree with FE6 Ch14 not being as bad.

Edited by Black Soldier

And desert maps in general FE are hard though because everyone who isn't a mage or a flyer (exceptions depend on the FE in question) has trouble crossing it (with cavaliers and troubadours, of all classes, having the greatest amount of trouble). Fog of War in FE6's desert map just makes things harder.

For some odd reason, likes FE maps that are (if I remember reading some posts correctly) compared to TLOZ: OoT's Water Temple.

Eh, OOT's Water Temple has nothing on the Great Bay Temple in Majora's Mask. I can find my way through the Water Temple without a guide. Great Bay Temple, on the other hand...

Eh, OOT's Water Temple has nothing on the Great Bay Temple in Majora's Mask. I can find my way through the Water Temple without a guide. Great Bay Temple, on the other hand...

Personally I never had any issues with the Water Temple except for that one key. And the only thing I found tricky about the Great Bay temple were the water currents.

Didn't post a fact.

It's a sandstorm in FE6, not fog.

Has a hard time with the Water Temple in OoT.

Does it matter? It's still one of the most annoying maps in existence. As for FE5 Chapter 24x, you'd have a point if 24x was mandatory, BLS. As it stands, FE6 Chapter 14 has...

- Desert

- Fog of War

- Time limit

- Two garbage units forced on you

- To get to the gaiden, one of said garbage units must live AND you must clear within the time limit

- Bandit ambush

Can you say "gimmicky"??

Is not Captain Olimar.