• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

The only game in which Light absolutely sucked was FE9, as I see it. Oh, and light magic doesn't have wtfterrible ultimate tomes like dark magic does.

Light magic sucks in FE4, 5 and ppssibly 7 and 8 since other tomes after Light are heavy as hell and have low Mt. Dark magic only sucks in FE8. You overrate ultimate tomes since it only sucks in FE10, where Hit is important. =P

Knows I made Mordecai eat Speedwings.

Light magic sucks in FE4, 5 and ppssibly 7 and 8 since other tomes after Light are heavy as hell and have low Mt. Dark magic only sucks in FE8. You overrate ultimate tomes since it only sucks in FE10, where Hit is important. =P

Knows I made Mordecai eat Speedwings.

Spoken like someone who didn't do the research. Light magic isn't THAT bad in FE4 and FE5, I'm sure. Also, denying that Gespenst and Gleipnir are absolute garbage is not very smart of you. And your weight comment can apply to dark magic as well, but even more so since it's every tome besides Flux being heavy in FE7 and FE8. In fact, tomes of C rank and above were heavy in general in FE7 and FE8.

Is not Saint Germain.

I honestly don't see how Light magic sucks in 7. In the Jugdral games, Light magic has WTA over Anima, which definitely helps for Julia and any incarnation of Sety that isn't canonical Levin!Sety. And not to mention, in the Archanea games, I wouldn't say Aura's anything to sneeze at. And let's not forget Starlight. Anything that helps pry Falchion out of Gharnef's fingers is useful to me.

Knows any Idun fanservice is rare to me and other Idun fans.

Spoken like someone who didn't do the research. Light magic isn't THAT bad in FE4 and FE5, I'm sure. Also, denying that Gespenst and Gleipnir are absolute garbage is not very smart of you. And your weight comment can apply to dark magic as well, but even more so since it's every tome besides Flux being heavy in FE7 and FE8. In fact, tomes of C rank and above were heavy in general in FE7 and FE8.

It's because yuo do overrate ultimate tomes. They are usually for endgame only. And the FE9 & 10 users suck at using it.

I did do my research, I am saying this for a reason.

Dark Magic may be heavy, but it has good Mt outside of FE8, and it's Hit issues are only present in FE10.

It's because yuo do overrate ultimate tomes. They are usually for endgame only. And the FE9 & 10 users suck at using it.

I did do my research, I am saying this for a reason.

Dark Magic may be heavy, but it has good Mt outside of FE8, and it's Hit issues are only present in FE10.

Forgot FE6, did we? Because dark magic's hit isn't that great in FE6 either. Again, Gespenst and Gleipnir are heavy as hell with their 20 weight, and the latter doesn't even get effective bonus on monsters. And your statement on Light magic sucking in FE7 and FE8 is nothing more than empty blather.

Knows I'm not convinced that dark magic is good.