• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Knows i accidentaly started the Zeromus fight and killed him (Yay Kain jumps).

Didn't save though because i want Treasure hunter and tails.

^^Is playing FE3 Book 2.

(Which chapter are you on?)

^Knows that I need to go Lethal Marathon fast to get to the secret area in chapter 4.

Edited by Ein Lanford

^^Is playing FE3 Book 2.

(Which chapter are you on?)

^Knows that I need to go Lethal Marathon fast to get to the secret area in chapter 4.

Not necessarily. I think you have to make it to the final area with 100-120 turns or something like that.

Might be hungry.

Chapter 2. It's WAY harder than FE10 NM...

Anyway, how do you switch the starting positions of your units? Anyone?

As for how to switch the stating positions of your units in FE3... You aren't far enough to choose who you can field, are you? Because I think deselecting your units and selecting them again is how to switch unit positions.

Chapter 2... I suppose you got taken by surprise by the moving boss? Or is it something else?

^Knows that Lethal Marathon is FAST.

As for how to switch the stating positions of your units in FE3... You aren't far enough to choose who you can field, are you? Because I think deselecting your units and selecting them again is how to switch unit positions.

Chapter 2... I suppose you got taken by surprise by the moving boss? Or is it something else?

No, not far enough yet. I tried that, but it didn't work...

Yeah, that was a surprise. That, and the enemies dodging despite the fact that I had 100 hit.

No, not far enough yet. I tried that, but it didn't work...

Yeah, that was a surprise. That, and the enemies dodging despite the fact that I had 100 hit.

The starting positions of characters in FE3 depend on the order in which they were chosen. In other words, you deselect everyone you want to field, then reselect them, then check their positions.

I figured the boss moving had something to do with it. Oh, and one thing: You'll need all five Orbs in order to get the true ending, and you also need to obtain the twelve orb shards in order to get the Star orb.

^Told me that Lethal Marathon-esque speed is not quite necessary to get to the hidden chapter in chapter 4.