Post a fact about the person above!

Fia

But Rhys is magic tank who can full heal with a Heal staff. Mist comes under leveled and she's stuck with swords upon promotion. Besides Rhys never has to attack if you don't want him to.

Not wondering what to do right now.

Which is just penny pinching. ...Wait, which game are you even talking about? Because if it's PoR, Light magic sucks gigantic portions of ass, and forging a Light tome is financial suicide.

Is not Exdeath.

• Replies 415.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

FE9 I guess? You can get enough Light tomes as drops anyway. I never forge anyway.

Doing something.

The fact remains that Light magic sucks big time in PoR (2 Mt and 4 Wt Light? 6 Wt and 4 Mt Shine?? 12 Wt and 7 Mt Nosferatu???? And all this is for a character with virtually nonexistent strength and who also has speed issues). Though something tells me you're joking around...

Is not the Dragon King, Bahamut.

Edited by Ein Lanford

I still prefer rhys, mist is novelty.

Knows i support the ones arguing Rhys>Mist

How is anyone that makes the Black Knight battle easier in PoR a "novelty?" I would agree with you on RD Mist (who is still better than Rhys). But having healing utility available for the Black Knight battle in PoR is a must. Not to mention, someone has to keep the reinforcements busy. Long story short, she makes the PoR Black Knight battle easier.

Is not a Valve game design head that says yes to needless item nerfs.

Edited by LittleAl

However rhys is not supposed to be hit, and Mist starting speed is not enough either.

And they won't be getting much level ups anyway. I'm talking RD BTW, Mist totaly screws rhys in PoR because of magic swords.

Did not just heard Final Fantasy theme (Its such a beutiful song.)

Edited by Ulki

However rhys is not supposed to be hit, and Mist starting speed is not enough either.

And they won't be getting much level ups anyway. I'm talking RD BTW, Mist totaly screws rhys in PoR because of magic swords.

Healers aren't supposed to be attacked, but that doesn't mean that you can just trivialize durability. Especially since Rhys can't afford to be left open to a non-mage enemy, period. At least Mist can get out of the doubled/one-shotted danger zone that Rhys remains in for pretty much the entire game. And even if Mist is novelty (and she STILL is better than Rhys), what does that make Rhys???

Is not a weatherman who overreacted to 14 to 22 inches of snow.

Healers aren't supposed to be attacked, but that doesn't mean that you can just trivialize durability. Especially since Rhys can't afford to be left open to a non-mage enemy, period. At least Mist can get out of the doubled/one-shotted danger zone that Rhys remains in for pretty much the entire game. And even if Mist is novelty (and she STILL is better than Rhys), what does that make Rhys???

An awesome priest :awesome: lol jk. Thats why you would heal when you start your turn, so your other units can go a head and kill any threatening enemy. while still not having to loose steps and cover for rhys. And no mist is only better if you get recover, and i don't think it would be wise in an efficient pt.

Is not reading about maf.

An awesome priest :awesome: lol jk. Thats why you would heal when you start your turn, so your other units can go a head and kill any threatening enemy. while still not having to loose steps and cover for rhys. And no mist is only better if you get recover, and i don't think it would be wise in an efficient pt.

Is not reading about maf.

Recover, huh? There are three ways to get a recover:

- Have Ilyana transport the one from the DB. It's not as though Micaiah or Laura will be needing it.

- Transport the one from 2-E via Brom, Nephenee, Heather, or Haar.

- Whack the Recover bishop in 3-2.

Oh, and Mist has 1 extra move on him and a better affinity.

Is not Leviathan.