Post a fact about the person above!

Fia

Thinks Gespenst and Gleipnir unusable when they are usable.

I wonder what you'll have to say when I reveal that by "unusable" I mean "bad to the point that they aren't worth using" (after all, they ARE obscenely heavy, and Gleipnir doesn't even get the effective bonus that the other Sacred Twins get.)

Is not formulating a plan to escape teh Carnea District atm while letting his PSP charge up.

• Replies 415.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what you'll have to say when I reveal that by "unusable" I mean "bad to the point that they aren't worth using" (after all, they ARE obscenely heavy, and Gleipnir doesn't even get the effective bonus that the other Sacred Twins get.)

I wonder what you'll say when I say, 'The game isn't forcing you to use them, quit crying.'.

Totally going to name the Cool Prince Ein.

I wonder what you'll say when I say, 'The game isn't forcing you to use them, quit crying.'.

Totally going to name the Cool Prince Ein.

There's a differencce between "crying" and "telling it like it is", and what I'm doing is the latter. Now let's not start an argument, because I already feel like it's going that way.

Is running out of stuff to say.

Used a cheap method to kill Ur child on his playlog like how I had to use a cheap method to kill Medeus on my generics playthrough.

Knows fighters are bad.

Edited by Generic Officer

There's a differencce between "crying" and "telling it like it is", and what I'm doing is the latter. Now let's not start an argument, because I already feel like it's going that way.

But you are crying about it, not telling it like it is. We heard you the first time, S dark tomes are heavy and inaccurate, we know. No need for you to keep repeating it, which makes you look like you're crying about it.

Isn't weary of the fog in YU.

Knows that I would rather have my mages double (or in the event that they can't, at least keep them from being doubled).

Also agrees that knights are bad with the exception of RD Gatrie and Oswin. (And if you count reclassing, Sedgar and Wolf.)