• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

"I came", as in, I'm fangirling tons over Pamela. I find her impossibly cute. That's all.

I don't like it how you usually do that when I say Mia isn't very good? 8[

I only have two.

Putting "I came" under a cute girl doesn't really send that message. >_> But yeah, saying "I came" can also be used for fanboying over something like a really cool game/movie trailer. But it's rarely used for an attractive person in an innocent way. That's why some would see you as perverted with that.

"Mia isn't very good" isn't a fact. She statistically the best swordmaster in RD. Her inability to kill anything at the beginning is her only roadblock. That's how you make great units by training them to be great. Units that are awesome right away are called "broken." Mia isn't broken, but with training she's the best swordmaster. If you don't get that result, then that's you're own personal experience.

Yes, I know, that's why you're tsundere and I much prefer you're deredere side, it's cuter. :P

Edited by El Rey León

Putting "I came" under a cute girl doesn't really send that message. >_> But yeah, saying "I came" can also be used for fanboying over something like a really cool game/movie trailer. But it's rarely used for an attractive person in an innocent way. That's why some would see you as perverted with that.

"Mia isn't very good" isn't a fact. She statistically the best swordmaster in RD. Her inability to kill anything at the beginning is her only roadblock. That's how you make great units by training them to be great. Units that are awesome right away are called "broken." Mia isn't broken, but with training she's the best swordmaster. If you don't get that result, then that's you're own personal experience.

Yes, I know, that's why you're tsundere and I much prefer you're deredere side, it's cuter. :P

Bold: True, but there's SD Wolf and Sedgar, who start out pretty meh. Their broken status comes from their growths.

Knows that my opinion of Edward isn't very high.

OMG you're a pervert for saying she is attractive. I hate you ;~;

That wasn't the case. It was the case of Danved when you said I was using PEX, or when you thought I was using PEX when I said SMs aren't as great as you ought them to be, because yuo certainly overrate them by saying they are killing machines. And no, this isn't personal experience, I use just about all of them in both, FE9 & 10, but that doesn't make me go around saying how broken or excellent they are. And I know Mia is the best SM, but she isn't a "killing machine" if you bothered to go through HM and promote her by early Part 4. Sorry.

Knows I'm just being a jerk lately...<_<