• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

No you idiot, that isn't raging.

Knows I also have many people misunderstand my expressions, most of the times.

It sound like you are pretty mad anyway, maybe i'm misusing words. Which isn't so uncommon for me.

Knows i like to use bad grammar in the internet.

It sound like you are pretty mad anyway, maybe i'm misusing words. Which isn't so uncommon for me.

Knows i like to use bad grammar in the internet.

But don't think I dislike you! D8

Knows I would like to S-rank Mordecai's strike at least.

I'm not thinking you dislike me, just that you are in a pretty bad mood right now.

Knows mordecai wit SS strike is awesome (Somewhat rare but :awesome: )

I never played Easy Mode.

Knows Edward can actually be better than Mia on NM. And no, I didn't mean as an insult. I just tried it again and realized how easy it was. Lol at Nolan being able to double.

OMG you're a pervert for saying she is attractive. I hate you ;~;

That wasn't the case. It was the case of Danved when you said I was using PEX, or when you thought I was using PEX when I said SMs aren't as great as you ought them to be, because yuo certainly overrate them by saying they are killing machines. And no, this isn't personal experience, I use just about all of them in both, FE9 & 10, but that doesn't make me go around saying how broken or excellent they are. And I know Mia is the best SM, but she isn't a "killing machine" if you bothered to go through HM and promote her by early Part 4. Sorry.

Knows I'm just being a jerk lately...<_<

Danved is an AVERAGE unit. You used favoritism to get him to be as good as you did. That's doesn't happen to everybody. PEMN isn't always bad, it just means you can't expect everyone to have the same results. Like me with Ilyana. She is a bad unit, but I favorite her to the point so she's decent all because I just like her. But I don't recommend her for NM/HM for casual players nor do I call her underrated. She has legitimate flaws.

I don't overrate SMs, I'm aware of their limitations. They're just my favorite class so I exaggerate them sometimes. Just think of me as Luminescent Blade lite on that one.

Yes, I'm aware of your tsuntsun jerk moments, I don't take them personally.

Probably not a fish.

Danved is an AVERAGE unit. You used favoritism to get him to be as good as you did. That's doesn't happen to everybody. PEMN isn't always bad, it just means you can't expect everyone to have the same results. Like me with Ilyana. She is a bad unit, but I favorite her to the point so she's decent all because I just like her. But I don't recommend her for NM/HM for casual players nor do I call her underrated. She has legitimate flaws.

I don't overrate SMs, I'm aware of their limitations. They're just my favorite class so I exaggerate them sometimes. Just think of me as Luminescent Blade lite on that one.

Yes, I'm aware of your tsuntsun jerk moments, I don't take them personally.

Probably not a fish.

I never said he wasn't, yet, you bothered to say I was using PEXP and favoritism when it was clear I was talking about his performance during 2-3 & 3-9 at base level. Aran is worse, as his Atk/Def never comes in handy, not in HM at least, where just about every enemy 2RKOs him in Part 3, like the rest of the DB. He has a useless Part 1 that shouldn't even be mentioned. Just BEXP leeching there.

Is not a fish in a dish.