• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

And yes, Lyn sucks. It's a fact. But that is no reason to stop liking her.

I like a swordfighter who is even worse than Lyn. I just hate her personality. And the fact that a good number of rabid fans who can't accept the fact that she isn't good (even though this problem occurs less often).

^ From Greece.

Edited by BLS

Doesn't this go for everyone?

No, it doesn't. This is not GameFAGs. If she sucks, she sucks. An opinion doesn't change that.

knows that arguing with Soul can often lead to miss-understandings

No goddammit.

I like a swordfighter who is even worse than Lyn. I just hate her personality. And the fact that a good number of rabid fans who can't accept the fact that she isn't good (even though this problem occurs less often).

You like many swordfighters with a similiar problem, yet, you can't just try to throw words in his mouth by saying he will never learn. Just let it go, knowing the fight is useless.

Is man enough for Pokemon.

Why?

I have just received notification from Nintendo regarding the Pokémon Black & White games. They have requested that I no longer post images about the games claiming they violate intellectual property. As such, for the time being I have had to remove all images related to the games. Our section will still be massively indepth and I'll continue to cover the games where possible and provide an alternative to the images as and when we can. As of today, I have been given the goahead to start posting images up subject to fair use so we should be back to our usual functional capacity soon once I get some clarification as to what the actual problem was. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused during our Black & White coverage

Hates GameFAQs.

No, it doesn't. This is not GameFAGs. If she sucks, she sucks. An opinion doesn't change that.

OK, Soul says she sucks. His word is law. :rolleyes:

You like many swordfighters with a similiar problem, yet, you can't just try to throw words in his mouth by saying he will never learn. Just let it go, knowing the fight is useless.

I feel like you're insulting me.

I always have a good Lyn with good str/spd/skl. If you say PEMN, I'll murder you.

OK, Soul says she sucks. His word is law. :rolleyes:

I always have a good Lyn with good str/spd/skl. If you say PEMN, I'll murder you.

I never said it was. You are just deluding yourself from what is fact. A character that dies in two hits from almost everything and has mediocre offense is not considered "good". PEMN, like I give a sh*t.

And don't bring up the frail excuse that "omg she can dodge" everything, because when you're suffering constant WTD your getting 2HKO'd here and there.

Knows I don't hate GameFAGs.