Post a fact about the person above!

Fia

Should explain to me what is wrong with him, please.

In the mean time, I really do forget the way I asked you in the first place. I just couldn't understand why you were so mand all of sudden.

• Replies 415.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Knows that Soul should start by examining his friends and idols.

Just say it. I have no "idols". If you're mad about what Matt did, you should remember I was one who fell for it myself.

Knows that I refer to the fact that his friendships with people like Hika and Revan and Joey question if he's really too similar to them for me to interact in a civil manner.

Associations don't influence the way a person is at times, you should get that clear, as you were talking to me for months now despote being friends with them.

Knows that I've never even heard of it.

Is it like the Red Mage class?

I'm talking about the class in FE8. They're one of the classes that Mercenaries and Archers can promote to (the other being Hero and Sniper, respectively). I was asking exactly why you promoted Neimi to Sniper about several months ago, but didn't get an answer, so that's why I guessed that you didn't like the Ranger class.

Is not thinking that he'll have to cut through that heretic's men and take him out before he gets swamped.