• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Knows I dont know ERL very well but its a general "stop pissing people off" thing. But Ive known Lumi. Or at least felt like Ive known her.

Edit: Might of lol'ed at the vid in crashmans sig.

Edited by Spykor

Knows Florina Farina and Fiora are all worth using. Heath is good too though, but pegs have tri attack.

OMG. What if Lords had Tri attack? LOL!

Knows that a promoted Hector CAN use swords.

Florina's actually quite the Restank. I've managed to use her up until the chapter before endgame on EHM at 17/7.

Heath comes too late and too-low leveled, though if you want to train him, I heard he's actually not bad.

I actually like using Vaida. I can overlook the 13 SPD for her 21 DEF, anyway.

If you play Hector's Mode, you'll get Farina. If you don't give two cents about rankings, Farina is damn awesome. Costs 20k but so damn worth it as long as you don't care about turncounts and funds and such.

It's hard.

Knows I may have to help Skasaher keep Sety away from Julia.

As long as Sety doesn't stand next to Julia, she's fine.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Human.

Knows I don't believe ERL when he says that Pegs > Wyverns in FE7...

It's true though. Florina, Fiora, and Farina are all balanced units. Heath joins really late at a low level and Vaida is a joke. The Peg Knights are your best bet for fliers in FE7.

Evey other FE Wvyverns > Pegs.

Though it does seem you have bad luck with them if even Florina's failing you. :/

Knows that a girl may potentially win that one again.

Even though I want Haar to win.

Ninja'd, but still applies.

@ERL: Vaida's actually not bad, really. If you overlook final stats, and all, that 21 defense comes really useful. I just played through EHM and she was pretty useful as my secondary flier since I lacked Farina. Except that 12 con. Made rescuing a pain in the ass.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Knows if Trueblades win, eclipse will get an avatar!

More incentive!

@Lumi: I tried using Vaida before and never had much luck with her. Her growths were just horrible. I suppose the 21 DEF is worth something, especially HHM bonuses. But eh, but the time I get her, I already got the peg sisters trained up so there's not much use for her.

Edited by El Rey León

It's true though. Florina, Fiora, and Farina are all balanced units. Heath joins really late at a low level and Vaida is a joke. The Peg Knights are your best bet for fliers in FE7.

Evey other FE Wvyverns > Pegs.

Though it does seem you have bad luck with them if even Florina's failing you. :/

What the fuck is this shit. That "joke" happens to be a great filler, if you didn't bother with Heath. And the other bit ain't true when peggies are always joining earlier to help.