Post a fact about the person above!

Fia

Probably it being in your pocket all of the time. Like almost all of the time. Since I bring my DS with me almost all of the time. So my DS's always get some heavy experience in the outside world. But they serve me well and will always get a vikings send off!

Above me once more!

ACTUALLY! Karis reminds me alot of Jenna! She uses healing Psyenergy and Light Swords. Although she's much more lively I suppose and more developed if you catch my drift! :awesome:She has larger breasts than Jenna is what I'm saying. In a whisper.

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

• Replies 415.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably it being in your pocket all of the time. Like almost all of the time. Since I bring my DS with me almost all of the time. So my DS's always get some heavy experience in the outside world. But they serve me well and will always get a vikings send off!

Above me once more!

I had mine in a protective case rather than in my pocket.

Is friends with several other Touhou fans.

Racists towards Laguz! Has FE9 taught you nothing?!

I dunno how to respond to this, but... Beorc are far far easier to use than laguz are in RD.

Cannot cast Dragon Fume.

What?! Big baby too afraid to have his 120$ hand held system get damaged!? It's only 120$, last I checked.

Seems to prefer Marisa over the other girls.

Laguz racist! You have ninja'd me! For this you shall pay in some form! ...Actually no. You won't because this just me being all hyper... Or is it stupid? Maybe I'm being both. Or maybe none of those two!

ACTUALLY! Karis reminds me alot of Jenna! She uses healing Psyenergy and Light Swords. Although she's much more lively I suppose and more developed if you catch my drift! :awesome:She has larger breasts than Jenna is what I'm saying. In a whisper.

Hmm...

Cannot use Negative Gate.

Knows my weaknesses.

What?! Big baby too afraid to have his 120$ hand held system get damaged!? It's only 120$, last I checked.

Seems to prefer Marisa over the other girls.

It's called taking good care of your shit. I didn't want it to suffer the same fate that my SNES did.

But I don't have to worry about that anymore since I emulate DS games now. :awesome:

Edited by BLS

Doesn't seem to like what I said! Or maybe he's just thinking about...

Ah yes. That's something I tend to forget... Although only my DS. Everything else I take care of.

If I annoyed or offended anyone tonight I apologize. I have not been feeling very well emotionally lately and I kind of broke down tonight.

I think I dropped it and the right hinge broke. Same thing happened to my phat DS except the top screen ended up being all loose and caused some problems.

Used Mimic.