• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Finds that hard when she is dying in two hits with not-so-reliable dodge. Especially with the constant claims of "omg micaiahs spd always suck i always get spd screwed with her". Shouldn't be a problem. :)

Finds that hard when she is dying in two hits with not-so-reliable dodge.

Two hits? If she gets hit with a physical attack, she goes down quicker than a Vespiquen after being hit with Stone Edge! As for sacrifice, I've got nobody to use it on.

Lives in the US. Goodnight.

Yes, two hits. Hence why you didn't say "Kills her automatically after said hit". And if your characters apparently hardly get hit, I don't why Micaiah would have any trouble at all surviving at Resolve level.

Sandbags Micaiah. :awesome:

Didn't understand my Pokemon example, apparently.

Yes, two hits. Hence why you didn't say "Kills her automatically after said hit".

You obviously didn't understand me. Vespiquen is OHKO'd by Stone Edge, and the same'll happen if Micaiah gets hit with a physical attack. In fact, on my current PT, my 20/0 Micaiah was OHKO'd by a hand axe thrown by a fighter in 1-9.

And if your characters apparently hardly get hit, I don't why Micaiah would have any trouble at all surviving at Resolve level.

When I say characters, I mean the ones I've bothered to actually use (Edward and Nolan).

You obviously didn't understand me. Vespiquen is OHKO'd by Stone Edge, and the same'll happen if Micaiah gets hit with a physical attack. In fact, on my current PT, my 20/0 Micaiah was OHKO'd by a hand axe thrown by a fighter in 1-9.

When I say characters, I mean the ones I've bothered to actually use (Edward and Nolan).

Did you even realized what context I was adding in? I was referring to your rant on the fact she has a late promotion. And your solution, is Resolve. You said you have her close to max level by around Part 4. So why is her lack of doubling even a problem if she 1HKO's 90% of 4-P's enemies (Paladins). Then in 4-3, she has a Movement advantage over most, and she is likely to get hit by Crossbow Warriors to activate Resolve.

Thought I would understand a reference of a game series I don't even play.

Getting ready to kick some goddess ass.

:awesome:

And some senators, too. Also, I'm only at base, prearing for my final challenges (and handing out the rest of my stat boosters).

Knows that the Spirit Dust in 3-9 can be a pain to get.