• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't speak Italian.

You're both used to trapboys though! Lucius? Midayle?

As a student of Trapology, I can tell you the softness quotient of Rafiel's face isn't high enough to consider him for trap classification.

Will know that a friend of mine thought Ayra and Lyn in certain pictures (one's an in-game portrait, the other's official art featuring Lyn, Hector, Ninian, and other FE7 characters) both looked like boys.

Or he might know already. I don't know. I'm not ninja'd BTW.

Edited by LittleAl

^^One of his friends though Lyn and Ayra were reverse traps.

Knows Vulci is cool for Ulki.

Edited by Hawk King Tibarn

Will know that a friend of mine thought Ayra and Lyn in certain pictures (one's an in-game portrait, the other's official art featuring Lyn, Hector, Ninian, and other FE7 characters) both looked like boys.

Or he might know already. I don't know. I'm not ninja'd BTW.

How is that possible? They clearly have boobs of steel, legs from here to China, and feminine faces.

Not a possum.

Posted a picture that made me lol with a side of fridge logic.

How is that possible? They clearly have boobs of steel, legs from here to China, and feminine faces.

It's a funny thing that you mention the faces, because that was exactly what he was focusing on at the time with Ayra's portrait when I was playing FE4 at his place, and with this picture when I brought over an old NP mag. (At least I think I was showing him an old NP mag.) Edited by LittleAl

What the hell are you on. Lyn's b00bs aren't big. You should see Karla and then talk about it.

Should see fanart involving Selvaria if he wants to complain about people thinking certain characters have abnormally huge tits.

[TF2!Heavy]I felt it coming. Not big surprise.

Edited by LittleAl

Posted a picture that made me lol with a side of fridge logic.

It's a funny thing that you mention the faces, because that was exactly what he was focusing on at the time with Ayra's portrait when I was playing FE4 at his place, and with this picture when I brought over an old NP mag. (At least I think I was showing him an old NP mag.)

Yeah, she looks pretty woman there. You're friend must've been on something.

What the hell are you on. Lyn's b00bs aren't big. You should see Karla and then talk about it.

They're big enough at least.

Not a duck.

Edited by El Rey León