• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I see Mia, Ike and Volug do that often. So with that, you know it quite depends on the unit. You can't just say the dodge is unreliable under instances that don't happen all the time.

Do you have them supported? Because due to my indecisiveness, I don't start establishing supports until late in the game.

Unable to use Sky Diver.

Do you have them supported? Because due to my indecisiveness, I don't start establishing supports until late in the game.

I have Ike x Mia. But I'm saying I've seen them pull that alot even before their support, thanks to authority stars.

Knows General Spoon turned into some kind of troll.

Wat. Supports are one of the first things you establish, brah. This isn't any old FE, it's one where you can support anyone with anyone and change your mind often if you like.

Well, if an enemy with high biorhythm gets to one of my units who happens to be under low biorhythm... Let's just say I won't be seeing dodging as my saving star.

Unable to use Oil Panic.

Unless your unit is Ulki :awesome:

Knows the awesomeness of Ulki.

Unless your unit is Ulki :awesome:

Well, Vigilance helps, and his biorhythm wave doesn't affect him that much (as opposed to the likes of Kieran, who can go from high to low all in one turn >_>)

The person below him despises Astra.