• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really. At least not until Part 3 and 4, where that'll actually matter (3-12 and all of Part 4).

Yeah, I'll admit that much. But Edward's offense matters more than Aran's tanking. It's not like every chapter is a defend chapter where you have to stand still. Aran is all about hitting hard once and taking some hits. He won't get to double reliably, most of the time. Edward's durability can be redeem through supporting him with BROlan and maybe even give him a Dracoshield so he can actually survive 3-4 hits earlygame. In the end, he's more useful than Aran since he kills more and has enough durability to survive.

The "Don't use X because Y exists" is a poor excuse when it comes to solely judging them like we are. I could say "Aran isn't necessary because Nolan exists". ;/

... ... ... ...

But as I see it, I can't really count on dodging to get me through the day all the time (especially since dodging is influenced by biorhythm).

Well...

Knows soul should start that draft already....

;_; please ;_;

ok

After Ike lands a hit on Ashera.

... ... ... ...

But as I see it, I can't really count on dodging to get me through the day all the time (especially since dodging is influenced by biorhythm).

Well...

With those excuses you're never going to argue properly. It all just seems too opinionated.

With those excuses you're never going to argue properly. It all just seems too opinionated.

I suppose it's a matter of perspective. Yours favors Edward, mine favors Aran. And it's obvious that you won't convince me...

Knows I'm just not a fan of Trueblades.

Knows I prefer axe units (unless their name starts with a B).

Didn't like having to look up character averages and enemy stats by the sound of it.

What the hell has that got to do with me?

Edited by NinjaMonkey

I suppose it's a matter of perspective. Yours favors Edward, mine favors Aran. And it's obvious that you won't convince me...

I don't really favor Edward. I just dislike Aran a bit from the hype he gets from less-experienced players who tend to overrate Def. (Like Smash and a bunch of people at Neoseeker/Gfaqs)

Knows I prefer axe units (unless their name starts with a B).

I thought you liked BROlan.

I don't really favor Edward. I just dislike Aran a bit from the hype he gets from less-experienced players who tend to overrate Def. (Like Smash and a bunch of people at Neoseeker/Gfaqs)

To be honest, I can say the same of Edward. I just don't get all the hype...

Knows that in some FE games, bows and magic are the only accurate ranged weaponry (I'm looking at you, FE6).

Didn't stumble on a Japanese fan art site filled with oekaki pictures of characters and series that are of non-Japanese origin.

(At least that's what it looks like to me.)

Edited by LittleAl