• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably never takes heavy axe/sword users

I don't take axe users to endgame, and the only SS sword users that see Endgame use for me are Elincia and Mist - and I've got my own ideas on what swords they're getting blessed.

Knows that a hammer isn't exactly the type of weapon you'd want to get caught equipped with against non-armors, especially in FE9.

If ERL sees that comment, I think you're in trouble...

Knows that a physic staff has only 15 uses (and thus isn't exactly something I'd consider spammable). Especially when they're few and far between.

Edited by Metal King Slime

Knows I disagree on that, especially in FE9 where light magic is ridiculously sucky and expensive to forge, AND Rhys's supporters can easily replace him.

...And even then, physic staves are almost as rare as hen's teeth. And for what it's worth, Mist is still more maneuverable then he is.

Knows that the Super Jump Punch resembles the Shoryuken.

Knows Rhys actually has attack power, and doesn't rely on recover to heal reliably.

Even so, they both are healers first and foremost. Oh, and Rhys is stuck at 30 atk for a loooooooong time. Also, I generally use my healers actively, not just when it's needed - in which case, the distinction between then doesn't really exist...

Knows that Gyorg is one of the most annoying enemies in The Wind Waker (as is the Seahat).

Even so, they both are healers first and foremost. Oh, and Rhys is stuck at 30 atk for a loooooooong time. Also, I generally use my healers actively, not just when it's needed - in which case, the distinction between then doesn't really exist...

Knows that Gyorg is one of the most annoying enemies in The Wind Waker (as is the Seahat).

Rhys however target resistance, which lets him do sustancially good chip damage. Takes around 15 hp off or so for a good while. While mist has to wait for her lol strenght to raise and she does lol 1-2 damage mostly. Sure they are healers first and foremost but you won't be healing all of the time, atleast i don't heal five hp damage when i can get CEXP (possibly from dying enemy) and the unit is not in danger of dying...

Knows i wish i had wind waker

Rhys however target resistance, which lets him do sustancially good chip damage. Takes around 15 hp off or so for a good while. While mist has to wait for her lol strenght to raise and she does lol 1-2 damage mostly. Sure they are healers first and foremost but you won't be healing all of the time, atleast i don't heal five hp damage when i can get CEXP (possibly from dying enemy) and the unit is not in danger of dying...

Knows i wish i had wind waker

But like I said, he's stuck at 30 max atk for a long time, partly owing to the fact that he never doubles anything. Also, her affinity is better. Either way, I tend to have them kill weak enemies so that stronger fighters don't have to do it, thus allowing them to move on.

Knows that Astra wastes weapon uses, which is annoying.

Even so, they both are healers first and foremost. Oh, and Rhys is stuck at 30 atk for a loooooooong time.

No he isn't. We can apply the same favoritism you'd give to Mist, just to make his offense better.

No he isn't. We can apply the same favoritism you'd give to Mist, just to make his offense better.

Except not really, since his magic cap gets in the way, for one, and second, the next strongest light tome is rank A, whereas he starts at rank C. It doesn't help that he never doubles...

Knows that Wallace requires you to go to the worse version of Four-Fanged Offense.

I think I've got you beat there... (After all, I shun Stefan and Saul, among others, due to their luck completely sucking.)

Knows that I don't take any axe users to endgame.

Edited by Metal King Slime