• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Is not listening to the theme that plays when non-Imperial enemy units charge the player.

Edited by Metal King Slime

That's the ballsy way to kill a MKS. Pff... Who needs attacks that have a 50/50 chance of dealing a critical hit anyway?

Knows that slimes tend to blub about with their slimeness.

Except not really, since his magic cap gets in the way, for one, and second, the next strongest light tome is rank A, whereas he starts at rank C. It doesn't help that he never doubles...

Knows that Wallace requires you to go to the worse version of Four-Fanged Offense.

If we are giving him favoritism his speed is no problem, same reason that for you, mist str, isn't a problem. Plus nothing stops you from finding an arm scroll and giving it to rhys once he get b rank.

Knows debating is awesome specially IRL

Edited by SlayerX

Honestly. Rhys is so much better than Mist from the get go. Rhys can heal more HP right away and he can also deal some decent chip damage thanks to his already pretty damn high magic despite his low speed when he doesn't have to heal anyone. Mist gets a horse. Yeah.

Knows Richter favors Mist because Rhys is male.

If we are giving him favoritism his speed is no problem, same reason that for you, mist str, isn't a problem. Plus nothing stops you from finding an arm scroll and giving it to rhys once he get b rank.

Knows debating is awesome specially IRL

Except it still is since he's a horrible BEXP candidate, and as for Arms Scrolls, unfortunately, if you want one in part 3, you'd better be ready to shell out 8000 gold - not worth it. And did I mention that even if he gets to A rank, Shine isn't available until part 4?

Cannot use Revolution.

Except it still is since he's a horrible BEXP candidate, and as for Arms Scrolls, unfortunately, if you want one in part 3, you'd better be ready to shell out 8000 gold - not worth it. And did I mention that even if he gets to A rank, Shine isn't available until part 4?

If you're using BEXP on a healer you're doing something wrong. >_>

Knows I still use Mist over Rhys cause Mist is adorable and I like to torture myself by training units that require lots of grinding. :awesome:

It's called ferrying from Part 2 or 1. Micaiah won't need the shine since honestly she's a healbot first and foremost, and an arm scroll can be found in both part 2 and part 1 iirc. And as BEXP goes, what makes mist a better candidate?

Knows i just realized that i need examples in my intro as well.

Edited by SlayerX