Post a fact about the person above!

Fia

Knows that as soon as Scizor got Bullet Punch, it dethroned Heracross from the position of "Most Used Bug in OU"

• Replies 415.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't like a part of the FE fandom whose only problem I see are the pairing canonicity debates.

I haven't seen many of those as of late. The real problem with FE7's fanbase, as I see it, is that they act like a bunch of zealots and cultists who look down on just about every other FE game in existence (Which, unfortunately for you, you show as well). Hell, were it not for Halo existing, I'd say FE7's fans are the worst ever; I think THAT little of them.

Knows that only mushroom-like Pokemon can learn Spore.

Edited by Metal King Slime

Is 21.

I haven't seen many of those as of late. The real problem with FE7's fanbase, as I see it, is that they act like a bunch of zealots and cultists who look down on just about every other FE game in existence (Which, unfortunately for you, you show as well). Hell, were it not for Halo existing, I'd say FE7's fans are the worst ever; I think THAT little of them.

I'd say that Nintendo fanboys and console FPS players are easily the worst in the video gaming base. For console FPS players, it's just a bunch of maggots talking trash online, acting all tough and whatnot. And they have been known to make some of the most retarded insults for other franchises. They try to bash the PC, but just fail horribly at it.

For Nintendo fanboys, they can't take criticism for anything. Fucking babies >_>

A majority of them are very obnoxious about gameplay, and will go as far as to say that graphics are irrelevant.

How is looking down on FEs 8 & 10 "looking down on every other FE in existence"?

Hao daer u look dawn @ aet imo raegzor u dat teh Ist Ef-ee gaem were some1 dide 4 meh!

Knows that the above noobishness of mine shouldn't have been taken seriously and that my 1337-speek is a bit rusty.

Edited by crashman_alpha