• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

DAMN!

*slashes Mist*

I feel better now! ^_^

Is correct.

Idiot! You hit another image!

*slashes at CrashGordon, slicing his arms off, than steals his sword*

And Rhys? He's OK, but one more foolish act of defiance and...!!!

Likes a type of magic I hate.

Fool! That's an Axe! And those were Toy Arms! *pulls the real ones outta my shirt*

Now return that Axe! It's Hector's Armands, and he'll kill me if he doesn't get it back!

Hates Dark Magic, I dunno why. ;_;

Fool! That's an Axe! And those were Toy Arms! *pulls the real ones outta my shirt*

Now return that Axe! It's Hector's Armands, and he'll kill me if he doesn't get it back!

Hates Dark Magic, I dunno why. ;_;

...Nah. I'll put it to better use. I'm only doing you a favor by relieving you of a weapon that you arent suited to wield. *runs off with Armads*

And in case you wonder why I hate dark magic, it's because it - and most of its users - suck.

Is going to face the music for losing Armads to me.

Hates powerful, awesome weapons!

And a perfectly good Tellius-series healer! (especially considering the most obvious alternative)

Wrong and wrong. What's so awesome about dark magic? The only thing I can think of that was great about it was Luna in FE7 (since it was essentially dog crap in FE8). And Rhys...good? Puh-lease. Sucky magic type (in PoR; you'd have to be kidding me to think that light magic was any good in that game, with Rhys' virtually nonexistent strength and its high weight, and it being weak doesn't help), bad support list (in PoR; Rolf, Ulki, and Mia all suck, and Titania and Kieran have better options), gets doubled often (in RD)...What's so great about him, again? My one word to describe Rhys is laughable.

Is as laughable as the healer he likes.