• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Supports help but aren't needed. Mist takes forever to level up and she's stuck with swords with her lol STR while Rhys has high MAG and targets RES. There's BEXP yes but there are many other units who want it when she shows up. Rhys performs much better than she does and her getting a horse is great and all but not all that great. But she's so cute...

Will know that I quit my Shadow Dragon H5 run since it got boring quickly. :/

Except one of those units she supports is hurting for a good support (Jill, whose only other options have a garbage affinity (Lethe) or comes late (Haar)), whereas Rhys's supports either outpace him (Titania and Kieran) or are mediocre to outright terrible (eveyone else). And on the subject of affinity, Rhys's Fire affinity doesn't hold a candle to Mist's, and he also loses in terms of support partners (Kieran, Mia, and Ulki < Jill, Boyd, and Mordecai). Light magic being the worst weapon type ignoring knives (thanks to having Wind-level Mt and high Wt) doesn't help Rhys's case one bit, and neither does the fact that forging a light tome is essentially financial suicide. :/ And did I mention FE9 is dominated by mounts? And as for Rhys's offense, when the only things you can possibly double are knights and generals... I'm not impressed. As I see it, Rhys may join earlier, but later, he's just outclassed and can't keep up (because his class hurts him). :/ And sorry if I come off as close-minded, but from my point of view, Rhys takes less work, but also has less payoff.

Doesn't have a favorite FE game.

Edited by Metal King Slime

Knows that's not necessarily the case in FE4, where the user probably wouldn't reach hit numéro cinco. (It's more obvious if the user happens to be a child of Noce and Ayra. Or even if either Ayra, or her nephew and children happen to use a weapon that they've killed 50+ enemies with.)

Edited by LittleAl

Knows that's not necessarily the case in FE4, where the user probably wouldn't reach hit numéro cinco. (It's more obvious if the user happens to be a child of Noce and Ayra. Or even if either Ayra, or her nephew and children happen to use a weapon that they've killed 50+ enemies with.)

True, but it's pretty terrible in Tellius.

Knows that I didn't like the fact that FE7 had so many monks whose threat level was, to be blunt, laughable.

knows nobody likes Tellius dragon girls

Yo.

Knows no one likes Laguz girls aside from Leanne either.

Apparently I'm not anyone... *sadface*

Not listening to some Persona 4 music.

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

Apparently I'm not anyone... *sadface*

Not listening to some Persona 4 music.

It seems the fact I was screwing around went over your head...

Knows that Rex can't press the "Fire" button and jump at the same time.