• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Colm is stuck with swords and low STR. He requires massive favoritism to reach level 10 and even then you need an Ocean Seal to promote him that can put to better use like using it on Ross or selling it. Rennac can defend himself rather well and has enough SPD for all of Thieving needs. There's no reason to use two Rogues when you already have Rennac waiting for you later on.

Can tell that I like Rennac.

Rennac is pretty mediocre. It doesn't help that he's surprisingly hittable for a thief-type character. Also, if you're promoting Ross to Fighter, there's no competition for the Ocean Seal. Also, what of the stuff that you don't have Rennac for (read: before chapter 14)?

Can tell I dislike Rennac and his personality.

Edited by Metal King Slime

Knows two berserkers is fun though, because Ross wants to be a berserker. Badly.

Knows that I think assassins are unnecessary in FE8 since the enemies that are threatening enough that it's worth gambling on Silencer (which is hardly worth it, mind you) are not very common, and considering a critical usually spells doom for the enemy anyhow... Color me unimpressed.

Knows they all have long hair, so it kind of works. :P

Edited by Darros

Knows Legault was the only assassin who had a battle sprite that didn't make me think "Meh".