Post a fact about the person above!

Fia

knows that Valter pulls lucky crits out of his ass but then can get critted very easily due to his lack of a luck stat

• Replies 415.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

And those make FE10 HM "stupid", how?

Lack of weapon triangle takes away from the strategy aspect from the game. Lack of the enemy range vision thing makes it annoying to plan out a turn since you have to double check the enemy range over and over and it's even worse when taking into account terrain and other obstacles. Lack of BEXP makes it nearly impossible to use some characters since their normal combat would be far more deadly without some extra experience and I love to use my favorites no matter what. So yeah just my two cents.

Above me.

WE ARE YOUNG

HEARTACHE TO HEARTACHE

WE STAND

NO PROMISES NO DEMAAAANDS

Is informatized that I am playing through Nocturne very slowly for some reason, having barely shown up in Ginza.

I don't see how the lack of a weapon triangle takes away from the strategy element of the game. It just means that some guys will be either increased or decreased effectiveness depending on the enemy. And sometimes, the weapon triangle doesn't have much influence. And besides, it's not the first time an FE did without a weapon triangle. Only difference is that it's difficulty choice exclusive.

Isn't trying to think out your enemy's moves the whole point of a strategy game anyways? You can't always accurately predict an enemy's moves. Even when taking into account stuff like terrain or other obstacles. You can always use your movement as a sort of gauge and work from that. It's like chess. You always gotta stay two moves ahead of your opponent as much as possible.

Just goes to show that you can't always rely on favorites to win every battle in FE games.

Likes to give curses to NM.

I don't see how the lack of a weapon triangle takes away from the strategy element of the game. It just means that some guys will be either increased or decreased effectiveness depending on the enemy. And sometimes, the weapon triangle doesn't have much influence. And besides, it's not the first time an FE did without a weapon triangle. Only difference is that it's difficulty choice exclusive.

Isn't trying to think out your enemy's moves the whole point of a strategy game anyways? You can't always accurately predict an enemy's moves. Even when taking into account stuff like terrain or other obstacles. You can always use your movement as a sort of gauge and work from that. It's like chess. You always gotta stay two moves ahead of your opponent as much as possible.

Just goes to show that you can't always rely on favorites to win every battle in FE games.

I dunno. The lack of weapon triangle just irks me.

Obviously but why do I have work more just to figure out the enemy movement? As far as I know this the first time you completely lacked the ability to check your enemies movement by highlighting them and pressing the A button.

I will play how I want no matter what. Playing efficiently or for turn counts or whatever has never been fun for me.

Not a little demon caught in a web spun by the forces of the universe.

I dunno. The lack of weapon triangle just irks me.

I can't see why it would though. :/
Obviously but why do I have work more just to figure out the enemy movement? As far as I know this the first time you completely lacked the ability to check your enemies movement by highlighting them and pressing the A button.
I'm guessing that you're not much of a chess player. Most of the same rules apply. I think it adds an element of surprise, personally. Sure there's some guesswork involved. But isn't some of the results of everyday life built on guesswork? Just saying.
I will play how I want no matter what. Playing efficiently or for turn counts or whatever has never been fun for me.
I know. But still. Is there any harm using units that aren't your faves just to adapt to certain situations? I see no harm in using faves and all. I'm just saying.

Likes a cycloptic robot girl.

I can't see why it would though. :/

I'm guessing that you're not much of a chess player. Most of the same rules apply. I think it adds an element of surprise, personally. Sure there's some guesswork involved. But isn't some of the results of everyday life built on guesswork? Just saying.

I know. But still. Is there any harm using units that aren't your faves just to adapt to certain situations? I see no harm in using faves and all. I'm just saying.

It just irks me.

Even so the series has allowed us to check the enemies attack range for a while why take it away in an attempt to make the game more challenging?

I have no problem using characters I don't use often. I just prefer to use the ones I usually use.

Does not have a fate which is an awful curse.

Hey ESR, theres a BBCS tourney there on monday if you wanna come. =3

;~;

I should be able to go but don't hold your breathe...

Not fighting for a chance to reshape the world in his image.