• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably isn't infuriated with his situation to record video game footage on his computer.

FunFact: All screen recorders suck. I have to use frigging Hypercam, it's the only thing that (kinda) worked so far.

Not going to school soon.

FunFact: All screen recorders suck. I have to use frigging Hypercam, it's the only thing that (kinda) worked so far.

Sounds to me like your system isn't powerful enough to handle screen-recording.

Knows that a lot of people want laptops, despite their inferiority to desktops.

Knows that I wanted a laptop for it's portability, and from experience as the first laptop I had was insanely fast and powerful compared to all but 1 of the desktops I've dealt with (although maybe that just means that they suck).

Knows that men are equally as demanding since one's gender does not suddenly cause someone to become demanding. :dry:

The most I ask for is for people to do things themselves so I dwon't have to do it for them. :\

Knows that people are lazy and call me lazy because I dislike doing things for them.

The most I ask for is for people to do things themselves so I dwon't have to do it for them. :\

I know, that's true for you, and some other people too.

What I'm saying is that you can't make sweeping statements about people based on their gender (except for biological/sexual stuff), because that would be sexism.

Has played both Jugdral games.

Knows that men are equally as demanding since one's gender does not suddenly cause someone to become demanding. :dry:

btw I meant very demanding considering thw fact that I almost get nothing from them (and not always)

Knows FE4 translations patches are awesome...