• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing. Fucking amazing. You act the way you do, literally SQUEALING to be made fun of, and then you bitch and whine when people accept the invitation? Oh, and nobody gives a shit whether or not you "hate" Priscilla. However, you are saying that she's the worst character in the game, which is very different from just saying "I hate her," and you're begging for people to call you out on it. And yet, you can't even tell the difference?

I mean, we've all learned you aren't rational, but you really need to stop living in your Reality Distortion Field and learn the difference between just "hating" a character and convincing yourself that said character is "the worst in the game" when evidence exists to debunk your statement. Things like that are among the reasons people have lost respect for you.

Really, Pet, really? You just had to beat a dead horse, huh? I know this reply is late, but so was your reply. Your input was unneeded and it did not concern you.

And Priscilla is awful.

As if anyone here had respect for him to begin with.

Get out.

Not wondering why people feel the need to add their input.

Edited by Emerald Yoshi

Knows respect is won.

Its not something merely given, there is the respect given to someone unkonw but then there is the respect given to those you do know, which has varying degrees

Knows that's one of the paramount rules of the internet; you don't get respect by biting off more than you can chew or by demanding it; you have to earn it.

Edited by Chiki's Pet Pikachu

knows Xander just has little grip on reality and "went over it" with someone imaginary

I believe YOU have little grip on reality sir.

Is asian.

Edited by XanderSalamander

You've changed from Ulki to SlayerX, and not only have you changed your name, but you like physics now too. I don't even know you anymore...

Used to be a champion.

What i don't like anymore is Biology... its dumb stupid and hard :angry:

NO! That's the one thing I'm good at. I won't have this blasphemy. Physics is bull and every foundation and principle it was based on was broken into little pieces yesterday as millions of physicists worldwide were reduced to tears when Einstein's theory of relativity was disproven. Biology is piss easy compared to physics (memorization of simple facts about simple life forms vs applying formulas, understanding complex methods of problem solutions and overcoming poorly worded questions asking about concepts I've never heard about before all just to fail, I wonder which subject is harder).

What i don't like anymore is Biology... its dumb stupid and hard :angry:

Noooo! You can't dislike Biology you science enthusiast!

Detests the Southern US.

Edited by Black Veteran Soldier