• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, vulneraries aren't exactly expensive... and I'm more worried about the AI using up uses of the weapons that my characters have.

Huh. That... doesn't worry me all that much, since the only stuff that I'd really NOT want them using is stuff like Ed, Leo and Nolan's personal weapons (can't think of mich else that I wouldn't want them using).

Edited by Metal King Slime

....?

Huh. That... doesn't worry me all that much, since the only stuff that I'd really NOT want them using is stuff like Ed, Leo and Nolan's personal weapons (can't think of mich else that I wouldn't want them using).

How about the Brave Axe? I lost 4 uses of that because the AI decided to have Jill quad an untransformed Janaff... Also, I thought that you said that you bench Edward after 1-3?

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Actually, I tend to use him until after 1-6 more often than not.

How about the Brave Axe? I lost 4 uses of that because the AI decided to have Jill quad an untransformed Janaff...

I tend to toss braves into the convoy. And as for me, I usually don't find my way into Jill's range until late in 3-7, if at all. 3-E, on the other hand... Well, that'd be a problem.

Edited by Metal King Slime

Throws awesome weapons away :dry:

Doublefacepalm.jpg

Way to misread what I said; I said I store them in the convoy (even if I didn''t word it that way).

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

And as for me, I usually don't find my way into Jill's range until late in 3-7, if at all.

Janaff's being controlled by the AI, though...

Welshman

No.

Edited by NinjaMonkey