Uh-oh....

Fireman

For a couple hours now, I've felt insane. I even hit my head on the computer screen. I just pulled an MR.

I'm usually very calm and composed. I have three theories:

1)PMS is contagious

2)I'm PMSing(i really hope not...)

3)My insanity slowly leaked out and then burst like a time bomb

4)My over-consumption of food has dragged me down, requiring more energy to allow me to move as necessary, thus creating a sensation similar to fatigue, yet more energetic, a sensation that I might even consider insanity. This, coupled with the fact that I have a pile of work to do right now and that I'm wasting all my time on these forums, has created a very lazy and procastinative attitute.

Also, Hikari is apparently edible.

Don't mind me. I've gone to a far away place. Farther than far from the forest. They should create a sub-forum for Far From the Forest. They should call it Farther than Far From the Forest. This is where I am right now.

FIREMAN! You've found Hikari's one true weakness!!! Just for that, I'll get to spamming Vincent's/NTG's inbox on that FtFFtF idea.

So we're going to eat Hikari?

So we're going to eat Hikari?

Eww, no. We'll be sick for weeks. Instead, we shall cook her and then feed her to the fishes. They have this gland thing that prevents them from getting Hikari Sickness. It's the perfect plan...

of course you won't get sick if you eat me. i'm actually quite scrumptious....

uh, i mean, THAT IS BLASPHEMY. YOU CANNOT EAT ME!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 months later...

1st off. Ever watch Tv? They say stuff like that all the time. I'd say my comment was PG 13.

Second off, I'm not the one who said anything dirty. I just said something that has a double meaning. If everone looked at it from a sexual point of view, what does that say about the person?