Strange moments in FE

FE3 = Cheine hits -1 on a General

FE4 = Sety with Hoselty misses 2 times at 98% but he gets hit at 15 %

FE5 = Nanna being criticaled at 1% by an archer

FE7= Matthew as assasin one-shot 15 ennemy in a turn / LYN MAXED STR !!!

FE8 = Maxed Ephraim dies ...thank you Lyon

FE9= Soren can't WLVL up at all / My Ike maxed Resistance and has 14 in Magic / Gets 6 Luna, I hate BK, Ike always Aether weak ennemies ! / Mist maxed STR

FE10= Micaiah never max anything / Stefan ALWAYS dies by Daddy Dragon's Ire

FE11 = Captain Gordon has more maxed than Sniper Kain O_o? / Marth level up RES *happy*/ Cheine STR is better than Sheeda, his skill is better than Marth every time and his speed compared to Rena too ...

Edited by BlueRose95

FE9

Tibarn's HP went up by 2 instead of 1 (in one level up).

FE10

Astrid actually doubled someone in 2-3!! (granted I was using transfer data, but still...)

On 3-7, the Black Knight, fiercesome warrior of Daein missed Ike on 80% accuracy.

In chapter 4-3, both an untransformed Leanne (Res 12), and a transformed Naesala (Res 30), were in Duke Numida's Purge range. Numida (for some reason) decided to go for Naesala...twice in a row.

On 4-4, I put a transformed Rafiel 3 spaces in front of a General with a Short Spear. Oliver came up to me, recruited himself and decided to attack said General...without him retaliating.

And finally, during the game generally, the enemies will often commit suicide by proxy, attacking my units even if there is no chance of them actually hitting/doing damage.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Fe7- Everybody except for Legault, Lyn, Hector, Elliwood, and Vaida died on the final chapter (it was my first time playing). I send up Athos to go up against Nergal. He dies. I get Legault up there, and he silences him with a steel sword. XD

But I got pwned by the Dragon. -_-

Someone died after this but it was still wierd. I was playing H5 of FE11 on Chapter 15. A Dracoknight with a forged Javalin was really close and I couldn't get Wrys out of his attack range. He targets Wrys and misses woth an 86% chance to hit. Then he attacked a again and missed. I couldn't believe it.

Fe7- Everybody except for Legault, Lyn, Hector, Elliwood, and Vaida died on the final chapter (it was my first time playing). I send up Athos to go up against Nergal. He dies. I get Legault up there, and he silences him with a steel sword. XD

But I got pwned by the Dragon. -_-

Lol I'm reminded of my first time playing FE7 or any FE in general, everyone died as well except for the three lords.

FE 4 - having Ardan dodge an attack with a hit rate in the low nineties not once, not twice but three times in a row. It was pretty awesome at the time, even if it was in the arena.