THERE IS AN INCREASED RATE OF AMERICANS HAVING NO RELIGION!

Nestling

Non-Reiligianity for the win! You don't have to go to church or make offerings or anything!

At my churce, you're not forced to make offerings (although I donated $100 because I could to this one girl in India. Then the lesson was about giving money to people in need o.o.)

If you wear your non-allegiance to religion like a banner, go make a church or something. If there is one thing that is a main tenet of religion, it's giving people some pathetic banner to flail around as a label. Being really non-religious, not just pretentious and contemptuous, is in part losing the need for a label.

The Lord will vindicate my faith in the next world, and all you heretics and infidels will receive your just punishment.

Edited by The Original Thunk

If you wear your non-allegiance to religion like a banner, go make a church or something. If there is one thing that is a main tenet of religion, it's giving people some pathetic banner to flail around as a label. Being really non-religious, not just pretentious and contemptuous, is in part losing the need for a label.
I am Matthew O'Connell Holareth and I support this message.

I couldn't care less if religion didn't exist at all.

More people would live as I do, in a manner which is to just live, with no drawbacks or restrictions whatsoever. Just... living.

Religion shouldn't exist.

Aye. The World would run much smoother. Especially in the case of fucktards blowing themselves up to go to fucking "paradise". Fucking douches.

Cunts can't get layed when they're alive so they think their "paradise" will get them some.