Covenant of the Plume

Deity

It's another Valkyrie Profile game. It comes out this month, I think the 16th or 17th, and it's for the DS.

I am getting it because I've been a fan of the series. Anyone else enjoy the series?

Oh, here is a link to the website if you wanna check it out...

Game Site

Already beaten it a few times for each ending for Valkyrie Profile: The Accused One... I hate the new title, it sucks ass :(.

Anyway, the game is fun, it gets pretty tough.

Already beaten it a few times for each ending for Valkyrie Profile: The Accused One... I hate the new title, it sucks ass :(.

Anyway, the game is fun, it gets pretty tough.

So you played it already? Nice. Don't spoil it for us, though I'd like to hear what goes on. XD

I like tough games and I hope this one gets tough as it goes. Can't wait now six more days.

So you played it already? Nice. Don't spoil it for us, though I'd like to hear what goes on. XD

I like tough games and I hope this one gets tough as it goes. Can't wait now six more days.

Piece of advice, always get the full karma bonuses, and try not to get ganged by 3+ enemies, because things will start to hurt a crapload.

Bumping because the game is out. Anyone have their impressions on it? I've played the english version a bit and I'm a bit disappointed due to the fact they cut out over 90% of the game's voice acting.