Deity

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I only have 4 friends.

On my list that it...

I use to have it full, but I deleted most of them because most of them did not went in to say hi or something. ^^

wtf at first 3 pages of this.

How did that take that long to resolve.

I'll wait to call anybody but Adam McMetal Arc Rabbit I a really personal friend until I meet people in person.

wtf at first 3 pages of this.

How did that take that long to resolve.

I'll wait to call anybody but Adam McMetal Arc Rabbit I a really personal friend until I meet people in person.

That's Captain McMetal Rabbit Nuggets to you!

I never meet many people here, so I'll just post some that I find awesome. ;)

1. Wist (He's fun to game with on Starcraft.)

2. NomadicTrooperGirl (She hacked her way to this number =/)

3. MaSu

4. Nightmare

5. Kiba or Sealed Sword

And, show your real face and show them the whole quote, we'll see just who is right about it, you just want to set me up.

Haha... hahahaha

Do you really think that the rest of the PMs matter? Sure, those other parts were civil, but that doesn't matter. I quoted that particular part of the conversation because it was disruptive and was a perfect quote to counter one of your posts with.

And perhaps I've wanted to set you up with various of my previous "actions", but it isn't my intention to get you warned or something this time. I really only used that quote to counter a post you made.

Also, I think the chance that I'm right is quite a lot larger than the chance that you're right since, you know, you're almost always the one who turns out to be wrong in the end. Also, I simply know I'm right this time. You know I am, you're simply in denial.

Indeed, they are names that refer to gods, but I have never felt IRL as a god. If I did say I was one, I was joking about it in FFTF where silliness is allowed. If I wanted to be all mighty and stuff I'd be posting left and right about how mighty I am.

@ Jyo: Loki at least doesn't sound as bad as Deity.

I think I've told you multiple times in another topic, but siliness has a limit, even in a forum where spam is allowed. You keep posting about how great you are, how superior you are, what kind of upper being you are, et cetera. It seems like an obsession for you that you keep calling yourself superior to everyone else, and that, even though you post it in a spam forum, seriously irks me (and I'm sure there are others who agree with me). There's this norm of, you know, equality, which it seems like you couldn't care less about.

Anyway, if you don't believe me, Jyosua, that's fine, but this guy here is trying to use a conversation I had with him in peace just to set me up some other way. Perhaps it is he who should cool down and stop trying to set me up.

Whatever we bet for, I win, because I'm not trying to set you up, and especially not with that conversation. Remember, you shouldn't think the worst out of people. 'Tis what you said yourself. No, what I'm doing is express what I think about you. Freedom of speech for the win.

That's what I thought so. Afraid to post the truth.

Get this through your head. Deity is a name, like any other name some member might be using. It is you who has a problem with it. I wont change it just to keep you irked a bit. ^^

A hand from the cloud emerges, holding a chart expanded. The eversower of the seeds of light to the cowld owld sowls that are in the domnatory of Defmut after the night of the carrying of the word of Nuahs and the night of making Mehs to cuddle up in a coddlepot, Pu Nuseht, lord of risings in the yonderworld of Ntamplin, tohp triumphant, speaketh.

That's what I thought so. Afraid to post the truth.

Afraid to post the truth? Bullshit. I stated in my post that it was a civil conversation, except for that part.

Get this through your head. Deity is a name, like any other name some member might be using. It is you who has a problem with it. I wont change it just to keep you irked a bit. ^^

Thanks for finding it funny to annoy me.

Mind saying why you chose Deity over another name that isn't a demi-god, superior being or something similar?

Afraid to post the truth? Bullshit. I stated in my post that it was a civil conversation, except for that part.

Thanks for finding it funny to annoy me.

--Then post it, to show that you are right, if you are right.

Mind saying why you chose Deity over another name that isn't a demi-god, superior being or something similar?

What's wrong with the name? To me it's just a name. If another member was to call himself God, Goddess, etc. Why would it bother me?

And if I said I wanted to irk you was because you make a big deal over the name. You should just ignore it and see me as a regular member. But you can't even do that.

Then post it, to show that you are right, if you are right.

And I would need to post it, because? What good does it do either of us? If you seriously want to it posted, you was part of the conversation, so post it yourself.

But you can't even do that.

True, because it isn't just the name that makes you such an annoying member.

Also, you failed to counter any other of the points I made above, so I'll assume you simply concede them.

You know, you are one flaming member that I dislike?

Stop breaking the rules, fayg!

You know what? Ignore him and you will be fine. Keep acting like this and you will only amuse him more.

You know what? Ignore him and you will be fine. Keep acting like this and you will only amuse him more.

Oh, you're probably right, as usual~ Bilbo.

I shall.