FE Forever?

Fireman

How many of you think that you'll be an FE fan until the day you die? I probably will, but it's hard to imagine an 80-year old playing FE, or any video games for that matter. I guess they could call us FE Veterans then or something...

This really seems to be the video game generation. So I wouldn't be suprised if we were playing video games when we are 80. I myself plan on playing Brawl with my kids someday. (And kicking their asses, the little brats.) I also plan on making them play windwaker.

"No tv till you beat this boss!!"

Of course. I'll be a veteran of the Mad King's War. I'll rant on to youngsters about how horrible and brutal the war is, and constantly yammer on about "I didn't have any fancy motion sensing FE controls back in my day. All we had was a Wiimote that didn't do it's job right." And of course I'll get one of those awesome Veteran license plates and drive around shouting "look at me, I saw people DIE for your country!"

It's gonna be a good life...

In the future, gene manipulation will take gigantic leaps, enabling us to manipulate our genes so that we either never age, or age very slowly.

So yeah, I'll be playing (and hopefully making) video games until the end of my life (hah, as if that can happen).

Edited by Nightmare

It's entertainment. I don't see why I wouldn't be playing games that late, unless a majority of the games just start to suck horribly. And even then, emulation of older games isn't so hard a thing to do. I'll still play Fire Emblem, and other favorite series, as they are my favorite, after all.

Well, some REALLY good game series could come by and steal me from FE. I'm certainly not bound to FE anyway. If they start to suck or are discontinued, I'll probably forget them.

I believe this would probably be better suited in the "General Fire Emblem" area.

And to post on topic: I probably won't care when I am older. Too much other stuff to worry about.